The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 00:02:58 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
351099 Posts in 28640 Topics by 6846 Members
Latest Member: JamesBoyd
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Where did Travis' Inch Pincher disappear to?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where did Travis' Inch Pincher disappear to?  (Read 2737 times)
jick

« on: June 24, 2010, 22:33:52 pm »

I've just been looking through some old mags and I can't believe how time goes by so fast,
it was 5 years ago when travis' Inch Pincher  was displayed at the Volkswold show, but I haven't seen it anywhere for at least 4 years??
What's the deal? Does anyone know?

benssp

www.callookvw.com

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 22:55:58 pm »

He's rebuilding the motor, guess it's in his dads garage along with Bernie`s Ghia Grin

www.vwheritage.com  My Job
www.bernardnewbury.co.uk My Team
any work related enquiries to ben@vwheritage.com PM's about work will not be answered Cheesy

Bitburg Motor Boat Club Founder Member

YMCA
jick

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 15:40:47 pm »

Thanks Ben,  I'd forgotten that he had Bernards old Ghia too, that's a nice pair of cars to have in your garage!
It would be cool to see that  Inch Pincher on the strip alongside Tar Babe or the Underdog sometime, I was really impressed with it when I saw it in 2005.
cheers.............jick

Neil Davies

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 15:44:27 pm »

Thanks Ben,  I'd forgotten that he had Bernards old Ghia too, that's a nice pair of cars to have in your garage!
It would be cool to see that  Inch Pincher on the strip alongside Tar Babe or the Underdog sometime, I was really impressed with it when I saw it in 2005.
cheers.............jick

It was at EBI in 2007, and don't forget that there were problems with the motor eating axles too! It used to twist them off like carrots... Shocked

2007cc, 48IDFs, street car. 14.45@93 on pump fuel, treads, muffler and fanbelt. October 2017!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: