The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 14:19:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350838 Posts in 28603 Topics by 6826 Members
Latest Member: Kona@2528
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  to4b turbo, drag header, 044 heads
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: to4b turbo, drag header, 044 heads  (Read 1857 times)
yeti

« on: October 06, 2010, 19:31:12 pm »

hey all, had to split up my turbo kit as works a bit slow at the moment and i need some cash for a new work truck. anyway thought this is as good a place as any to put it.

first up got a nice to4b turbo. its carbon sealed for draw through and was running on my 2109cc. was fresh rebuilt when i got it and its only done 5 passes on the strip with me and a couple of hours setting up and idleing etc.
works a treat and boosts as it should! good for 300 -  500hp.
its a turbonetics turbo but i belive the compressor housing has been swapped out when the carbon seal was added, so its not got the pollished housing of the later ones.

£400 + post.

next up got a ceramic coated drag turbo header. its in good usable condition, has been heat wrapped as can be seen in the pics, and has been drilled for both t3 and t4 turbo's although i'd probibly recomend welding up whichever holes you dont use to get a bit of extra strength into the flange! mounts the turbo over the alternator.

£200+post

94mm cb performance 044 heads, started life as cnc round ports, i've ported them to somewhere between an oval and wedge shape, they've also been semi hemi cut for lower compresion by john walket. 42 x 37 valves, ran a full weight bug with a 2109cc motor to a mid 13.8@98mph n/a and on a low boost shakedown run ran a 13.2@107 in the same car with the same motor. so they flow well enough! i'll have to double check the CC's as i cant remember what they ended up at off the top of my head but 64cc's rings a bell
£400+post

steve
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: