The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 19:37:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350867 Posts in 28606 Topics by 6827 Members
Latest Member: bmwjaguare5
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  MC Dyno Don
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MC Dyno Don  (Read 1986 times)
MC Dyno Don

« on: May 15, 2013, 23:18:39 pm »

I want to thank "Charlie Contraine" for the energy put forth in bringing  MC Dyno Don to Facebook. Although I am NOT an avid puter user other than a few automotive forums , Charlie, Kobus's younger talented brother put this up some time ago and thought I would let those know that are getting ready once again for the World Famous EBI #5 event, you can check in for updates and info. This will be my new forum name. Thanks to the many who have already shown interest in the site and hope to see you all soon.  Peace Out/ Dyno Don  "The Voice"
Russell

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 23:55:36 pm »

Dyno

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Face Book....... AKA as Face Less, keep it old school and avoid at all costs......

Sorry !

Your Friend

Russell See you at EBI 5

Best Regards

Russell
MC Dyno Don

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 00:56:21 am »

HaHa... No worries my firend... IM on facebook in spirit ONLY  ..LOL     I have just shy of 500 curious Dyno seekers STILL waiting for me to respond/LOL...    Sorry to all, But I have a life, although it be much slower and quiter than before.  Hope to see you soon Russell.  Peace Out/D.D.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: