The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 14:10:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350848 Posts in 28604 Topics by 6827 Members
Latest Member: bmwjaguare5
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Wheels. OG Early Fuch. OG Porsche Cosmics. SSP Fuch. Torque Bar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wheels. OG Early Fuch. OG Porsche Cosmics. SSP Fuch. Torque Bar  (Read 2805 times)
yachtybugger

« on: February 01, 2012, 08:51:34 am »

Raising money for my Westy fit out. Open to offers on everything. Especially the Cosmics. I've put them up for what I think they are worth but haven't been following the prices since the copies came out. Anyway......

2 x   5.5x15 Original Fuch with hearts. No kerbing, totally straight. One has been dipped and fully polished and the reverse painted matt black. Comes with Cap. Small scratch on one spoke that will easily polish out. One is in original finish and never been touched. No Cap. SOLD

*************************************************************************************

4 x  5x130 Original Porsche pattern Cosmic wheels. Excellent condition but need a polish. I will do this if I get time before they sell but the price will go up so get in quick. Centres machined for Porsche 3 prong caps and a set of 4 original Porsche 3 prong caps are supplied. Offers in the region of £1950 / $3000 please.

More pics of these soon

**************************************************************************************

Set of 4 SSP Chrome Fuch 5x130 including nuts, caps and valves. Brand new, unused, never had a tyre on them. No pics but you know what they look like. Will swap these for a set of SSP Chrome Fuch in 5x112 stud pattern if possible or £475 ono.

****************************************************************************************

Set of 4 5x205 5mm Billet Wheel spacers. Unused but have storage grime and need a polish(As sold by M7A for £85)  £40

****************************************************************************************

Hurst Roll Control Line Loc. Brand New in the box, unused. If I can find the 3 adaptors required, they will be included FOC. SOLD

****************************************************************************************'

FunkenBlitz Torque Bar Setup. I had Pete install this in my vert before a change of plans meant it has never been used. Consists of Heavy Duty gearbox mount mated to 2 adjustable supports which bolt to a re-inforcement bar fitted in or under the luggage area depending on your preference. Excellent bit of kit to eliminate wheel hop and stiffen up the rear end. £100

Dibs rules apply. PM me for paypal details;)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 12:37:41 pm by yachtybugger » Logged
yachtybugger

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 12:38:23 pm »

Smiley
yachtybugger

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 22:33:51 pm »

Raising money for my Westy fit out. Open to offers on everything. Especially the Cosmics. I've put them up for what I think they are worth but haven't been following the prices since the copies came out. Anyway......

2 x   5.5x15 Original Fuch with hearts. No kerbing, totally straight. One has been dipped and fully polished and the reverse painted matt black. Comes with Cap. Small scratch on one spoke that will easily polish out. One is in original finish and never been touched. No Cap. SOLD

*************************************************************************************

4 x  5x130 Original Porsche pattern Cosmic wheels. Excellent condition but need a polish. I will do this if I get time before they sell but the price will go up so get in quick. Centres machined for Porsche 3 prong caps and a set of 4 original Porsche 3 prong caps are supplied. Offers in the region of £1950 / $3000 please.

SOLD

**************************************************************************************

Set of 4 SSP Chrome Fuch 5x130 including nuts, caps and valves. Brand new, unused, never had a tyre on them. No pics but you know what they look like. Will swap these for a set of SSP Chrome Fuch in 5x112 stud pattern if possible. WITHDRAWN. KEEPING.

Set of 4 5x205 5mm Billet Wheel spacers. Unused but have storage grime and need a polish(As sold by M7A for £85)  £40

Hurst Roll Control Line Loc. Brand New in the box, unused. If I can find the 3 adaptors required, they will be included FOC. SOLD

****************************************************************************************'

FunkenBlitz Torque Bar Setup. I had Pete install this in my vert before a change of plans meant it has never been used. Consists of Heavy Duty gearbox mount mated to 2 adjustable supports which bolt to a re-inforcement bar fitted in or under the luggage area depending on your preference. Excellent bit of kit to eliminate wheel hop and stiffen up the rear end. £100

Dibs rules apply. PM me for paypal details;)

Still got the spacers and the torque bar set up. Driving from Dubfreeze to Truro on the 19th. Can drop off en route. Possible trip later in the week from Truro to Portsmouth  Wink
Shane Noone

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 00:16:18 am »

Hi Andy,

PM'd you on here re shipment of parts and also on other forum - waiting to hear back from you mate.................

Cheers

Shane.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: