The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2024, 21:50:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350940 Posts in 28616 Topics by 6833 Members
Latest Member: Johan_f72
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Thought I,d stick a couple of the Oval up
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thought I,d stick a couple of the Oval up  (Read 3352 times)
too old for this

« on: July 25, 2007, 19:53:10 pm »

It,s Bill frost,s old renn kaafer cup car,imported by Empi 76..won the volksworld show a couple of times,and then sat in his garage for a LOOOOOONG time Grin.someone saw my old 61 and made me an offer I coudn,t refuse(this car)

So I waved it goodbye,without even 1 track visit on it....and bought the oval......so far built a fresh 2276,swapped the 44,s for proper carbs Wink,stripped and detailed the inner wings/beam/spindles,rerun all the oil lines and run new fuel system and regulator,now just getting some miles on it,ready to try some tracktime at the Pod in September......hope you like it....the old un  ( Anyone on here Know Bill or any of the Las Vegas guys or better still,Carlos Brajahas,I,d love some more info)

JG54
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 21:59:06 pm »

Shocked Shocked Shocked you have been a busy boy - very nice dude - looks AWSOME Smiley

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Sarge

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 22:32:26 pm »

Looking good , Alex!!  Remember, your never TOO old... Cool Wink

DKP III
White knuckle

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 23:08:55 pm »

Very sexy it made me sex wee
too old for this

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 00:10:17 am »

Looking good , Alex!!  Remember, your never TOO old... Cool Wink
Grin...just waiting for some pics from Ivan...of the car sitting outside the Dairy queen,just before Pip, the guy who owned it ,had the fuchs detailed by paradise to try for the DKP.Story goes he just got tied up in other stuff....love to know if this is all true....Thanks for the thumbs up Sarge...now wheres that bombay sapphire.....(mans gin Wink)

JG54
Sarge

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 00:29:18 am »

WOW, so that's Jose "Pip" Madrano's black car you've got?  VERY COOL!!  Saw Jose a few weeks back at Nick's...somehow, I think he wishes he'd never got out.  Cheers to you...I'll be having a G&T in your honor tonight (maybe two!)

DKP III
ST DRAGN

More Port. More Gas..Kicks Ass...

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 00:47:38 am »

WOW, so that's Jose "Pip" Madrano's black car you've got?  VERY COOL!!  Saw Jose a few weeks back at Nick's...somehow, I think he wishes he'd never got out.  Cheers to you...I'll be having a G&T in your honor tonight (maybe two!)

Peps car is a 55 euro and know resides in Hawaii however it's up for sale again..

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=469946

STDRAGN

Der Kleiner Panzers
too old for this

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 01:28:05 am »

wrong Pip, wrong Car Grin but don,t let that stop you it,s g&t o,clock Grin

JG54
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 02:05:40 am »

The keep on buggin license plate frame takes me back, a close friend belonged to that club in the 70's.

I also park at Nick's.
Sarge

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 15:37:49 pm »

wrong Pip, wrong Car Grin but don,t let that stop you it,s g&t o,clock Grin
[/quote]

Shocked Sorry...what you can look forward to when you get to be 60  Roll Eyes  I still like your car anyway Alex! 

DKP III
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: