The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 03:02:57 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350845 Posts in 28603 Topics by 6826 Members
Latest Member: Kona@2528
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  WBX case main studs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WBX case main studs  (Read 2110 times)
bedjo78

« on: September 09, 2014, 01:57:36 am »

I have wbx case to be ready for assembly. but i just in doubt whit the 6ea case Main bolts? it seem only 8mm diameter with 10mm thread. is it suffice for 82x101.6 N/A engine ? is there any one sell the stronger bolts?
JIMP

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 07:52:27 am »

Hello

we use this case with std bolts to our drag car, no problems until now, we torque at 6kgm with arp lube and the engine is dismantled after every race as we test parts and need to measure things, so this means that is striped down until now like 15 times, no problems and they torque like the exact first time, hope this helps a little. I dont say this is the best method or studs to use, I just write down the facts..

Friendly

Dimitrios
spanners

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 17:39:36 pm »

Hello

we use this case with std bolts to our drag car, no problems until now, we torque at 6kgm with arp lube and the engine is dismantled after every race as we test parts and need to measure things, so this means that is striped down until now like 15 times, no problems and they torque like the exact first time, hope this helps a little. I dont say this is the best method or studs to use, I just write down the facts..

Friendly

Dimitrios
   X 2..    The Wasser factory parts are better than aftermarket imposters . I get no case shuffle on stroker motors up to 82mm stroke, MAYBE shuffle pin the centre bolts only if above 82 mm stroke on a full on turbo motor.

Best regards, spanners.
bedjo78

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 00:04:19 am »

many thanks for your reply. I will run factory case bolts as is. I will shuffle pin on center only
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: