The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 09:10:19 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350886 Posts in 28608 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Weber 34 ICTs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Weber 34 ICTs  (Read 3475 times)
louisb

Runs with Scissors

« on: September 27, 2007, 17:48:01 pm »

Anyone run Weber 34 ICTs? Thinking of picking up a set for the 1500. After doing more research and reading comments I think I have decided to shelve the Bugspray. so I am looking at a set of Kads (if I can find a set of SP manifolds) or ICTs. Price seems to be about the same for both. Upside of ICTs is they still make SP manifolds. Any thoughts?

--louis

Louis Brooks

The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves!
Jim Ratto

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 17:49:01 pm »

Anyone run Weber 34 ICTs? Thinking of picking up a set for the 1500. After doing more research and reading comments I think I have decided to shelve the Bugspray. so I am looking at a set of Kads (if I can find a set of SP manifolds) or ICTs. Price seems to be about the same for both. Upside of ICTs is they still make SP manifolds. Any thoughts?

--louis

ICTS suck. No power and the throttle shaft bores wear out while you're sleeping at night. Kadrons are a thousand times better!!!
louisb

Runs with Scissors

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 17:51:35 pm »

--louis

ICTS suck. No power and the throttle shaft bores wear out while you're sleeping at night. Kadrons are a thousand times better!!!

Must be why they are so cheap. Well I found a set of SP kad manifolds but the guy wants $125 for them. (Something about them still having the balance tube.) Okay, stay away from the ICTs.

Thanks,

--louis

Louis Brooks

louisb

Runs with Scissors

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 19:25:40 pm »

I found a set of Kads on the Samba I am going to order. Sounds like the Kads will have more potential for growth later anyway. Now I just need SP manifolds.

--louis

Louis Brooks

javabug

WHAT'S UP WID DA BOOM BOOM???

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 19:41:18 pm »

SP Kad manifolds vary in price quite a bit.  If you have the time, hold out and probably a better deal will come along.  Also, try giving Joel Mohr a call, I did get a set from him when I was looking for mine.

Mike H.

Sven was right.
louisb

Runs with Scissors

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 19:43:30 pm »

SP Kad manifolds vary in price quite a bit.  If you have the time, hold out and probably a better deal will come along.  Also, try giving Joel Mohr a call, I did get a set from him when I was looking for mine.

Thanks for the tip. I will get in touch with him. I had wanted to get everything ready before Bug Jam which is the second weekend in Nov. But if I have too I can always run the 30/31. Anyone want a Bugspary for cheap?  Grin I will throw in a free crappy chrome SP manifold for free.  Wink

--louis

Louis Brooks

javabug

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 19:51:15 pm »

I just happen to be full of tips today!   Cheesy

Mike H.

Sven was right.
louisb

Runs with Scissors

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 19:52:12 pm »

Full of something.  Roll Eyes  Wink  Cheesy

--louis

Louis Brooks

javabug

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 00:47:57 am »

In N Out Burger, of course!  You're in California...there's not much else to eat.

Cool

You realize lunch was quite over for me by the time you asked!

Mike H.

Sven was right.
alex d

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 08:38:11 am »

the throttle shaft bores wear out while you're sleeping at night.

Grin Grin Grin that made me laugh
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: