The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 08:10:27 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350869 Posts in 28606 Topics by 6827 Members
Latest Member: bmwjaguare5
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  NOS Old School Auto Craft Machine Catalog & sticker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NOS Old School Auto Craft Machine Catalog & sticker  (Read 1528 times)
Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« on: November 14, 2007, 23:51:20 pm »

Heres an early Auto Craft Machine Catalog, the tan one is a price sheet, 2 Auto Craft stickers, 1st pamplet is called open chambers its on Auto Craft new heads, next is big Bigger, Biggest Barrels Yet Auto Craft introduces its 94mm liner set, 1 is Auto Crafts new Product release Chrome Moly Tapered Push rods, the gold sheet is how to torque cylinder heads, last are 2 photo copies of a VW Porsche and the other is a Hot Vws dial in your cam. All of these are from the Heinz Jung Empi collection. I haven't figured these out yet. Heinz must have done some art work for Auto Craft in the 70s. Heinz did art work for alot of companies in the 1970s and 1980s. The Hot VWs dial in your cam is from Feb 1979. I can't find any dates on any of the Auto Craft papers. $150 for everything in the photo plus shipping. I now use Pay Pal.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: