The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 04:58:51 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350885 Posts in 28608 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  travis barker !!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: travis barker !!!  (Read 4080 times)
ian c

« on: September 21, 2008, 12:25:45 pm »

Shocked

did you see the plane !!!
apparently he and adam only survived because they wer thrown from the wreckage  Shocked
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7627125.stm

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b1Rt1fkTvGU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/b1Rt1fkTvGU</a>

i spent half my money on beer , cars , and women .

the other half , i just wasted .

(o\ ! /o)
Sam K

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 15:33:08 pm »

Crazy. I have been a Blink 182 fan for long time. I hope Travis and the other guy recover swiftly.
SlingShot

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 06:53:47 am »

I have been a Blink 182 since day 1, I wasn't the biggest fan of Travis at first, but he is one hell of a musician. I hope he and his family recover from this.

Will Race For Beer !!!
yvre

Der Autobahn Scrapers

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 18:12:54 pm »

Travis who???
ian c

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 21:26:06 pm »

he is  FAMOUS

LOL Wink
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 00:21:04 am by ian c » Logged

(o\ ! /o)
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 08:13:02 am »

I can't stand either of their music (cracks me up that people consider Blink 182 a "punk" band and not pop)... but this is a horrible thing, nonetheless. Positive thoughts and prayers going out to both of their recoveries. Absolutely amazing and a miracle that they survived such a wreckage.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
stealth67vw

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 20:50:45 pm »

I can't stand either of their music (cracks me up that people consider Blink 182 a "punk" band and not pop)
They have tattoos, so they must be punk, right?  Roll Eyes

John Bates
JB Machining Services
1967 street bug 2020lbs w/driver
12.34 @ 108 mph 1/4
7.76 @ 89mph 1/8
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 22:53:19 pm »

They have tattoos, so they must be punk, right?  Roll Eyes

That actually has a bit of reverse irony to it. I don't do it much anymore, for awhile, I was shooting pics and video of punk shows from about 2005 till early this year. After a few shows, some of the females and males got to know me from being seen there on a regular basis. During a few shows, a few of 'em mentioned to me that I was more punk than the majority of the people at the shows. I laughed and asked, "WHY? HOW?" They said, "You're not tatted all up... you're onto something new." I thought, "COOL! I'm gonna save a ton of money, 'cause I don't have to get any tats removed."

HAHAHA!!! Being punk ain't a fashion show or look. It's doing your own thing and not being a lemming. I guess that's why I've always dug on the '77-'81 music from that genre and never stopped listening to it.

Many of my friends that I skate/surf with and also my friends in bands have tats. Doesn't bother me a bit. But you'll never seem 'em on me. Long as they're not hurting anyone... cool. Live your life. Have fun. Respect people.

Sorry to get off topic. Hope that those two are on their way to a speedy recovery. I haven't seen any video or moving footage of their plane wreck. But the picture of the Lear jet is rather grim and haunting. I used to refuel those for a living in the '80s. I love airplanes a lot and it breaks my heart when I see one go down. Because many times, there are no survivors. If anyone gets out alive, they're very lucky to escape with their lives.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
ian c

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 00:52:38 am »

punk is a state of mind , not a state of dress .

(o\ ! /o)
stealth67vw

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 01:05:33 am »

punk is a state of mind , not a state of dress .
I agree, but if you are wearing a "costume" you are automatically labeled a punk and in most cases it couldn't be any farther in my opinion.

John Bates
JB Machining Services
1967 street bug 2020lbs w/driver
12.34 @ 108 mph 1/4
7.76 @ 89mph 1/8
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: