The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 05:45:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350832 Posts in 28603 Topics by 6826 Members
Latest Member: Kona@2528
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  My Thank You's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Thank You's  (Read 2589 times)
Russell

« on: July 09, 2008, 07:59:28 am »

Where do i start.....

Firstly Larry Mckenzie. Ray Schubert and Richie Webb, THE BIGGEST THANK YOU EVER. You have helped me so much which has benifitted all EBI Show goers this year.

Dale, Kevin and Wray again without you guys I would have more money !  Grin THANKS

Keith (brokenBrit) Once again thanks for your support, help and frendship, p.s. bring your own car next year i want a shot  Roll Eyes

Kobus, Freddy and Mike, well done again and thank you for creating the premier European VW event.

The OutLaws, your help and advice over the weekend was very much appreaciated, both your cars and members ROCK.

Dyno Don, Your da man,  thanks.

The Amiericans, Ron F, Mark & Paul, Roger and Crew, thank you for helping us beleave.

CSP - Thanks for your support of the event and the frendship of all your staff, they are a credit to your company.

Flat 4, T3D and Kleift and Kolft

DAS and DFL for an impressive line up of cars.

The loungers, too many to list sorry.

All attendees for coming, without you there would be no point.

THANKS.

Best Regards

Russell
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 10:08:22 am »

THANKS TO YOU RUSSEL
YOUR TRAILLER ROCK TOO
TAKE CARE OF MY BABYS
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 19:19:00 pm »

without you russell , the EBI What wouldn't be what he is without its gasser garage line up
thx buddy
rgd
fabs

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Shubee2 (DSK)

"There's No School Like OLD SCHOOL"

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 23:50:35 pm »

All in All I Think Kobus And Crew Should Be Thanked Without them and Gasser Garage (Russell), CSP (Gunter),and Flat 4,FAT,Rich Kimball, there would Be no Bug In. EBI 1 went well with a few problems, EBI 2 also had some Problems but Understand this is a learning Process Each Bug In Will Get Bigger And There will always Be Some Problems. When Vic Wilson Put on the 1st Bug In at OCIR in 1968 It had its Problems to but 40 years Later they are still not Perfect But It is a Place Where all The VW Family Can Get Together and Have Fun and Share Ideas and show and Race There Cars With Other VW Gearheads. I Think We Owe Kobus And EBI Crew A Big Thank You Without them there would be no EBI  Also A Big Thanks To Gasser Garage,CSP,Flat 4,FAT,for putting on a Good Show. Just My 2 Cents   Being into VW's as long as I have putting on any event of this size is a Major Task for anyone, I would like to Thank Everyone envolved in putting on  EBI event and am looking forward to EBI 3  Being in the USA  I Have not been able to Attend but I am Planning for EBI 3

Der Selten Kafers VW Club.
Founding Member Est: 1976

58 Ragtop Old School Cal Look
66 Cal Look Drag Car
67 Resto Cal Look
67 Chevy II Nova L79
02 Camaro Vert!
04 Corvette Vert!
04 Colorado Pickup
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: