The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 16:25:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350874 Posts in 28608 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Repo Convert Deck lids
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Repo Convert Deck lids  (Read 11544 times)
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 14:53:49 pm »

Just a thought BUT how many cars are there in KS's Bible are fitted with Cabrio decklids  Huh Wink Smiley

Don't you start now!!  Grin Grin Grin

Kiss Wink Cheesy Smiley

You either "Get It" or you don't......
PIMPPRIDE

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 18:50:49 pm »

just an FYI for anyone interested in a 55/52  or 53/55 convert lid... were doing a pre order on them as they should be available soon, but they are going to be a limited run obviously due to the low demand for early cars,

so anyone interested can pre order and guarantee one at the price of $650 and with the current euro to dollar I don't need to explain what a deal that is!

Anthony / ISP WEST

jhicken
DKK

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 21:46:57 pm »

Hey guys, Nelson Roger, the owner of KSR [the guys reproducing the lids] is a friend and fellow club member. He's been into VW's for years and has an outstanding collections of cars himself [a '50, two '57's, and a '67 vert]. All four cars are top notch as well as these reproductions. About two weeks ago we drove out together to a shop in PA to pick up one of his '57's that just was fitted with one of his new lids on it and it was perfect. They are OEM thickness, EDP coated and alot of effort has been put into these to make them as authentic as possible. Currently only 56-57 vert and sedan lids are available but as indicated above, 53-55 sedan and vert lids will be here soon. Right now only ISP and WCM are selling them. I'm selling a few to help fund a club project we have in the works [a '66]. Prices for vert "W" decklids have gone through the roof with the best examples fetching 2500US+ [I've seen heavily damaged ones sell for $1500US] so for $375 for the sedans and $550 for the verts, they are a steal. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

-jeffrey

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: