The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 17:35:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350869 Posts in 28606 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  fast vw shocks another so called quick car.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: fast vw shocks another so called quick car.  (Read 1818 times)
67worshipper

« on: May 01, 2009, 22:29:11 pm »

i took jade to my garage this afternoon for an oil change and checkover.ive lost a bus snubber as well on inspection.i took jade on a lap around the block before home at teatime.halfway round a BMW 328 flashed up rather quickly in my rear view mirror.it was my cousin and his mate.now hes always had this perception on old aircooled cars and well you know"why do you fuck about with them"inside his head Roll Eyes anyway he was pointing as in the race pointing to the traffic lights on up the road.now we didnt stop completely so we were rolling in second gear and the road was clear to the next roundabout.well then all hell broke loose..........lets just say the beemer was going backwards at an alarming rate.jade was maxxed out in fourth doing a tonne before the roundabout.at the roundabout my cousin caught up and they were both laughing with the big thumbs up Shocked i pnoned him when i got home and said was he actually trying cause i was all to easy.he reckons he couldnt give no more Smiley i always knew the outcome but seeing there faces was f@ckin priceless Grin

vw hot rod heaven
jamiep_jamiep

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 00:33:51 am »

Love it Barry!!!!

I remember some arse in his Merc SLK laughing at me in the Oval seconds before dustin his sorry ass. no feeling like it!

nicolas

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 10:57:00 am »

great!  Grin

i hope that people stay non-believers for decades on end, so that we can keep having fun like this.
67worshipper

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 13:24:58 pm »

there just so different to drive than any other fast car.every drive theres a new experience Shocked

vw hot rod heaven
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: