The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 00:03:47 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350884 Posts in 28608 Topics by 6828 Members
Latest Member: GSW Racing
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Genie in a bottle.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Genie in a bottle.  (Read 2244 times)
Jason Foster

7.69 87mph 12.35 106 mph

« on: June 26, 2009, 06:26:19 am »

So theres a guy on an island who finds a bottle. After dusting it off a genie is released and very happy to be free. The Genie tells the man he is very gratefull for being released and for his grattitude he will grant the man one wish.
  After thinking for a momment the man says I've always wanted to go to Hawaii The genie says" Oh piece of cake" The man stops him and says wait wait I live in CA. and I'm afraid of flying so can you build me a bridge from CA. to Hawaii?
  The genie thinks for a bit about this request and tells the man he's not sure if he's capable of this feat since the storms in the open sea are so severe and the materials may not be available to complete such a bridge, and he asks the man to come up with another wish.
   The man thinks about this for a bit and says I know can you make me understand women?  The genie says, So about this highway you want one lane or two?...........

STRENGTH THROUGH JOY...........

Der Kleiner Panzers
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 13:58:46 pm »

Grin

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
dirk zeyen

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 21:15:19 pm »

Grin Grin Grin

back again!!!