The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 20:11:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350767 Posts in 28589 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Speedwell steering wheel (Inc brand new flat 4 boss and new horn press)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Speedwell steering wheel (Inc brand new flat 4 boss and new horn press)  (Read 1710 times)
Deanodynosaurs

« on: August 15, 2012, 03:01:13 am »

With regret I’ve decided to selling my Speedwell wood rimmed steering wheel, flat 4 boss and horn press. A complete bolt on package to upgrade your 59 or earlier beetle. The package consists of:

1) 15” Speedwell wood rimmed deep dish (4”) steering wheel in perfect condition. No cracks in the wood, not warped, and polished spokes.  In perfect condition. The centre has been machined to accept a flat 4 steering  boss (also for sale)  - £160

2) Flat 4 steering boss for Speedwell wheel, up to 59 (Brand new, only used for trial fit) - £120 (These are £152.95 from SSP)

3) Horn press, plain black with chrome rim (Brand New) - £40 (I paid £65 from Karman Konnect)

I’d prefer to sell all together, so all for £300 plus postage.

EDIT: If anybody wants just the boss and horn press, i will sell these without the wheel as i have had a offer to buy just the steering wheel.

There's more pictures here: http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/deanodynosaurs/Speedwell%20Steering%20Wheel/

Dude  Cool

« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:16:15 pm by Deanodynosaurs » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: