The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 21:25:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350707 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Pro Mod/Pro Stock short block 86x101.6
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pro Mod/Pro Stock short block 86x101.6  (Read 1798 times)
Big Power

« on: December 16, 2008, 19:06:05 pm »

I am considering going another direction with the engine for my Pro stock. So, I will be selling my shortblock at a very reasonable cost. Please no tire kickers, price is not negotiable. This shortblock has the best of everything. Depending on what the buyer wants to do with the engine, I will install a cam suited for the application. This engine can handle anything you throw at it. Put it in a Pro Stock or Pro Mod Super Comp or even a street car with some good cooling. Listed is everything that goes with the short block. I will build the shortblock after receiving payment. Interested buyers can email me for pictures of all the parts.
Scat Killer case, all type-4 mains std. Set up for Jaycee center thrust conversion. I went a step further with this and did the thrust shims on both case halves. Thrust shims are bearing bronze and will hold up much better than a steel shim. Case has been Line Honed to the proper size by Heads Up Performance in Fullerton Ca. Set up for 6 head studs. Roller cam, with custom Auto craft push rod plates Also, case is modified for external oil bypass.
scat Killer case, 4" bore
Scat 86mm billet crankshaft, All type-4 mains, flanged, 2" rod journals, Std.
Scat chromoly flanged 12lb flywheel
CE straight cut gears
Custom oil sump exstension adding an additional 2 qts to the oil sump
Pauter E4340 chromoly billet rods, 5.700 length  2" journals
Racewear 10mm head studs, also included are racewear 8mm "6th" studs
Clevite rod bearins, all main bearings are steel backed split type.
Jaycee roller camshaft, your choice on grind
Isky Red Zone roller lifters. These are the same rollers that are in the worlds fastest Pro Stock/Super Street engines
Custom Autocraft push rod tube plates
Short block is full balanced
   Price is $5,500.00
You can email me with any questions at pat@cbperformance.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: