The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 13:01:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350702 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  DKK Cruise into the New Year! You're Invited..... Jan 2nd 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: DKK Cruise into the New Year! You're Invited..... Jan 2nd 2011  (Read 26342 times)
DKK1980
DKK

« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2011, 05:20:14 am »

HAA!!! YES!!!!! I told you guys!!!! You got my back HUH Lisa........Get me to the Samba now!!!!  I'm on a ROLLLLLLL  Cool
DKK - Lisa
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2011, 06:54:22 am »

Thanks guys and gals for inviting us DKP knuckleheads to join in your New Year frivolity! We had a great lunch and socializing, as was expected. Too bad we couldn't do the cruise  Angry. Was really looking forward to going for a leisure drive thru our diminishing countryside. Can't wait till next time! Oh Lisa... Who was the second bag of goodies for???  Grin YUMMY!!
Thank You Dustin for getting those cookies to Rayburn  Wink
Dustin

« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2011, 07:10:41 am »

Thanks guys and gals for inviting us DKP knuckleheads to join in your New Year frivolity! We had a great lunch and socializing, as was expected. Too bad we couldn't do the cruise  Angry. Was really looking forward to going for a leisure drive thru our diminishing countryside. Can't wait till next time! Oh Lisa... Who was the second bag of goodies for???  Grin YUMMY!!

You're welcome! It was sketchy though, they got handed off to Schwimmer, and wasn't sure if they would make it!  Grin

Der Kleiner Panzers III
www.dkpcarclub.com

'69 Tangerine Orange Karmann Ghia- In progress
'66 Marina blue Chevy II Nova Hardtop- Project mothballed
DKK - Lisa
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2011, 07:42:23 am »

You're welcome! It was sketchy though, they got handed off to Schwimmer, and wasn't sure if they would make it!  Grin
You've always got to watch Schwimmer!  He's such a trouble maker....  but so is John  Wink
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2011, 08:12:14 am »

Bill let the cats lick all of them first.

I also park at Nick's.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: