The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 11:58:05 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350704 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Friday, June 20: Pre-Classic DKP CRUISE NIGHT!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Friday, June 20: Pre-Classic DKP CRUISE NIGHT!  (Read 2317 times)
Stephan S

« on: June 13, 2014, 19:34:36 pm »

DKP hopes to see a lot of you guys in Garden Grove on June 20. As Nick's is no more, we will have our cruise night on Main Street, Garden Grove instead. Fantastic spot, already popular with the "V8 crowd"!
Here is the info:
"Mark your calendar!  June 20th @ 4:00pm - DKP invades the Historic Main Street in Garden Grove for our annual DKP Pre-Classic Cruise Night. This will be a VW only event held at the longest running car show in Orange County and has plenty of restaurants, many serving “adult beverages”. There is plenty of parking for everyone.
Please note that because this street is open for business daily, there will be NO early parking or reserving spots. PLEASE respect this limitation to avoid disturbing the businesses until the street is closed off at approx. 4:00pm.
We’ll see you there!"

Attached are pictures of Main Street & Nick's (RIP). More info here: www.dkpcarclub.com
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 19:37:00 pm by Stephan S » Logged

Der Kleiner Panzers
Critter1

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 21:11:00 pm »

Can't wait! It's been about four years since I've been down to the Classic. Looking forward to it. See you there..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:20:37 am by Critter1 » Logged
johnl

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 21:33:21 pm »

My business is just a couple of blocks from Main St. in Garden Grove.  Today I had to drive over to Office Depot for some supplies.  To my pleasant surprise when I went to leave the lot at the intersection of Main St. and Garden Grove Blvd. this banner caught my eye.

I love it and am still amazed that the little VW club I was someone responsible for starting almost 50 years ago has evolved into this.  You DKP guys do me proud...

Volkswagens Limited, Der Kleiner Panzers Founder Member
Celebrating 60 years of Volkswagens in my life 1963-2023

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
Fiatdude

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 22:19:26 pm »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -- I love that picture of Nick's with that Fiat in the Front row

Fiat -- GONE
Ovalholio -- GONE
Ghia -- -- It's going

Get lost for an evening or two -- http://selvedgeyard.com/

Remember, as you travel the highway of life,
For every mile of road, there is 2 miles of ditch
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: