The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 17:34:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350786 Posts in 28591 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  **FOR SALE** Original EMPI GTV Horn button (pictures included)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: **FOR SALE** Original EMPI GTV Horn button (pictures included)  (Read 2880 times)
gibber!

« on: June 15, 2007, 01:20:31 am »

I'm after a bit of cash and have an original EMPI GTV steering wheel horn button that I am willing to sell, but have no idea what it is worth...?
I'll post pictures this weekend- it's at my parents house.
I'm not willing to 'give it away' but I'm open to any reasonable offers.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 15:00:36 pm by gibber! » Logged

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1967 1500 Beetle
1970 Karmann Ghia

SSVWC member
simon uk

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 10:01:12 am »

hi gibber, drop me a pm, i might be interested. it is very hard to work out a price but these arent cheap!

si.
gibber!

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 14:48:03 pm »

Found the button today so here are some pictures for you....

The blue has been repainted from behind at some point and the outer edge isn't quite right..... I don't know whats wrong with it, it looks like something has reacted with it in the past. This damage is only the small area shown in the last 2 pictures, the rest of the edge is fine.

Overall the button is in good condition- no cracks at all, the gold isn't as bright as I'd imagine it was once, but it's getting on a bit.
So, as I don't know for certain what they're worth, I am open to offers for it and will definately sell.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1967 1500 Beetle
1970 Karmann Ghia

SSVWC member
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: