The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:21:01 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350782 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Keeping you up to date with the BRMs, etc... Photos added.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Keeping you up to date with the BRMs, etc... Photos added.  (Read 4249 times)
mank

« on: January 10, 2007, 13:19:43 pm »

Like I said in my first post, I was just testing the water to see what interest I would get in selling some of my parts.
The interest has been overwhelming so as promised I've put together a list of what I’ve decided to sell at the moment.
Please note that prices and photos will be given upon request as well as sensible offers are invited!!! My UK number is 0161 494 1760.
At the moment, to keep things simple for myself I’m just listing the big stuff.

And for everybody in the SoCal (Orange) interested can give me a call at home from January 21st on (714-6851761). You can also find me at Altered Engineering on Glasell/Meats just a little bit passed BFY.

I think I have to let you know that 3.5 years ago I closed my VW restoration shop down in Manchester, UK and moved out to Orange County, CA.
It was only while being back in the UK visiting family this Christmas that I’ve decided to sell my white 67 (listed) and some of my other stuff.

The response has been overwhelming but this is the truth of it, I return back to California on 21st of this month and I’ll be out there until probably this time next year so I really don’t want to give anybody the wrong impression or mess anybody around so If you want to buy any of my parts you have to be fast.

Quite a lot of people are asking me why I’m selling the stuff, it’s simple, I’ve enjoyed collecting and using wheels, etc… for the past 16 years I’ve not used them for the past 4 years or so and with building hot rods in SoCal my interests have kind of changed. Even though, I am a true Cal Look guy at heart and I’m keeping several VWs and performance stuff. I’ve just decided to sell the stuff that’s gathering dust and to give somebody else a chance to enjoy the parts like I’ve done.

Maybe worth you checking out what is for sale.

Thanks again

Chris Ashworth
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 17:56:09 pm by mank » Logged
mank

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 14:12:35 pm »

Like I said in my first post, I was just testing the water to see what interest I would get in selling some of my parts.
The interest has been overwhelming so as promised I've put together a list of what I’ve decided to sell at the moment.
Please note that prices and photos will be given upon request as well as sensible offers are invited!!! My UK number is 0161 494 1760.
At the moment, to keep things simple for myself I’m just listing the big stuff.

And for everybody in the SoCal (Orange) interested can give me a call at home from January 21st on (714-6851761). You can also find me at Altered Engineering on Glasell/Meats just a little bit passed BFY.

I think I have to let you know that 3.5 years ago I closed my VW restoration shop down in Manchester, UK and moved out to Orange County, CA.
It was only while being back in the UK visiting family this Christmas that I’ve decided to sell my white 67 (listed) and some of my other stuff.

The response has been overwhelming but this is the truth of it, I return back to California on 21st of this month and I’ll be out there until probably this time next year so I really don’t want to give anybody the wrong impression or mess anybody around so If you want to buy any of my parts you have to be fast.

Quite a lot of people are asking me why I’m selling the stuff, it’s simple, I’ve enjoyed collecting and using wheels, etc… for the past 16 years I’ve not used them for the past 4 years or so and with building hot rods in SoCal my interests have kind of changed. Even though, I am a true Cal Look guy at heart and I’m keeping several VWs and performance stuff. I’ve just decided to sell the stuff that’s gathering dust and to give somebody else a chance to enjoy the parts like I’ve done.

Maybe worth you checking out what is for sale.

Thanks again

Chris Ashworth

Thanks a lot to everybody that have shown and interest in my parts. Please bear with me on replying as you can imagine I've got a lot of mail and I'm going thought it the best I can and as fast as possible.

Like I said for those of you waitng for shipping prices I've been trying to take care of it today as well as answering your enquiries.
Thanks again.

Chris Ashworth
mank

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 17:55:23 pm »

For those who asked, pics of the wheels...

For the people in the process of buying them, individual pictures of each wheel will be sent via email.
Again thanks for everybodys interest and time. Chris Ashworth.

simon uk

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 17:58:13 pm »

dude, those pics are sick.

Si.
mank

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 18:56:39 pm »

dude, those pics are sick.

Si.

Thanks Si,
Sander/DVK

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 12:25:40 pm »

Wow!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Der Vollgas Kreuzers
benssp

www.callookvw.com

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 19:12:18 pm »

I just got a chubby Grin Grin

www.vwheritage.com  My Job
www.bernardnewbury.co.uk My Team
any work related enquiries to ben@vwheritage.com PM's about work will not be answered Cheesy

Bitburg Motor Boat Club Founder Member

YMCA
Turtle001

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 22:09:54 pm »

i just fell of my chair and broke my hand ... bollocks! Tongue

swedish '59er in a winter sleep
http://turtle.skynetblogs.be
mank

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 23:04:09 pm »

i just fell of my chair and broke my hand ... bollocks! Tongue

Sorry about your hand!!! be careful if you go into the for sale area I don't want you to do yourself anymore damage.
48IDA66

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 23:49:11 pm »

Some nice parts!!, always great to have photos of the parts, cool... Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: