The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 23:50:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350761 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  Ye old Ejector seat
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ye old Ejector seat  (Read 1762 times)
Tony M

« on: September 26, 2008, 19:51:38 pm »

The old bug's when hit in the rear hard the front seats would fold back. I just had a customer in and was showing me pictures of his 68 bug. On the freeway, somebody hit him in the left rear and engine comp. crushing in the deck lid, causing his seat with him in it to fold back. At the same time he went off of a freeway over pass, down the embankment and head first into a eucalypitas tree. Crused the r/front fender, hood and then got into the windshield. Ripped the roof off of the car back to the engine with the complete windshield frame still on it. Tore all the right side off of the car, the drivers side was untouched. The most hardest hit i have ever seen and the guy walked away with minor cuts and bruses. The only place in the car that was ok is the drivers side were his seat had folded back, saving his life. I will have some pictures posted on saturday. How said that cars doent have a soul.

Life is too fast to drive a slow VW
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: