The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 19:14:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350804 Posts in 28595 Topics by 6825 Members
Latest Member: vertvolks
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Fiat X19 / ex Jack Sachette race car for sale.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fiat X19 / ex Jack Sachette race car for sale.  (Read 3882 times)
von-dart

« on: September 01, 2011, 21:23:25 pm »

Selling this on behalf of a friend, regrettable sale due to  too many projects and a new race car in the works.

Fiat X19 / ex Jack Sachette race car for sale.

this is an original race car from the 1980s, and is a great nostalgia racer and part of vw race history

This car was built and raced successfully by Jack in the late eighties. imported and raced by Ian Clark of Wolfsburg Performance in about 2006. and raced by my friend at EBI and in England over the last 5 years.

Here is the spec on the car:  full tubular chassis strut front end with steering rack, Moon tank, spindle mount front wheels, Autometer gauges, Berg shifter,Neal hydraulic clutch and rear disc brakes, Cogbox gearbox, Sway-a-way race axles, Avo coilovers, Erco rear wheels with Mickey Thompson slicks, wheelie bars. Basicaly everything you need excluding an engine, so stick your engine in and go and have fun !

due to me posting  this ad for my friend, please contact him:   Paul,   email: wilsonpa@dulwich.org.uk    or  text  07957 993565 and leave a message and he will get back to you.

asking price £6250

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
71CALRIPPER

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 07:21:00 am »

Bargain !!!!

That will not stay for sale long...
BeetleBug

Snabba grabben...

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 07:31:20 am »

Is the cage certified? If so, to what speed/ET? And do you happen to know the tube sizes and thickness?

BB

10.41 - 100ci - 1641ccm - 400hp
Jesus

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 16:40:00 pm »

I have an idea that the cage requires a few mods to bring it up to scratch, think it was along the lines of two bars through the rear window to tie it together, but the tube sizes are spec'd fine. This was all from enquires i made about the car along time ago though, so worth double checking!

@secondcomingsinglecab on Instagram
Second Coming Single Cab on Facebook
leec

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 17:29:16 pm »

Think you're right Alex, that's what I seem to remember about the extra tubing required.

Always loved the car, just at 6 foot 5, I ain't going to fit!!

Lee
von-dart

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 19:29:10 pm »

the cage and all tubes are to current race specs if you were to run in outlaw (uk) or european events..... but if its an MSA event you would need main hoop rear supports fitted. hope this helps, if you need anymore info, contact my friend, Paul. details as above

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: