The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:47:32 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350769 Posts in 28589 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  best cal look steering wheel...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: best cal look steering wheel...  (Read 25146 times)
Dyno-Don

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2013, 00:23:14 am »

Hey guys i am looking for a HUB. I picked up a wheel from a Cobra restorer that i want to put in my 66. The bolt pattern is 6 bolt and measures out to be 62mm bolt circle. Any thoughts?
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2013, 06:24:11 am »

Hey guys i am looking for a HUB. I picked up a wheel from a Cobra restorer that i want to put in my 66. The bolt pattern is 6 bolt and measures out to be 62mm bolt circle. Any thoughts?

PM DKK Ted if he doesn't see this and have him measure his. He (and I) have Racemark/Raid steering wheels. I know they are 6 bolt and I remember them being about a 2 in bolt circle visually. I've never measured them and mine is in storage so I can't get to it easily. Ted's is on his car.

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Dyno-Don

« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2013, 17:49:29 pm »

PM DKK Ted if he doesn't see this and have him measure his. He (and I) have Racemark/Raid steering wheels. I know they are 6 bolt and I remember them being about a 2 in bolt circle visually. I've never measured them and mine is in storage so I can't get to it easily. Ted's is on his car.

Thanks Rick, I will. Of course trying to find a RAID hub will be the next hurdle!
javabug

WHAT'S UP WID DA BOOM BOOM???

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2013, 18:53:41 pm »

I think ISP West makes the Raid hubs. If I remember correctly I asked Ted a while ago and that's where he got his.

I have one of those old Racemarks also, but no hub yet.

Mike H.

Sven was right.
Dyno-Don

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2013, 19:19:43 pm »

I think ISP West makes the Raid hubs. If I remember correctly I asked Ted a while ago and that's where he got his.

I have one of those old Racemarks also, but no hub yet.
Thanks, I'll check them out
2manytoys

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2013, 01:59:56 am »

"Zwit"

Patrick Friel -..2manytoys, not enough time or money
PIMPPRIDE

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2013, 20:52:11 pm »

we make a 6 bolt hub with the NARDI and MOMO 6 hole patterns in them... not sure if it matches the Raid ? pattern but most likely if its a tighter 6 hole pattern its one of the two...

something like this

Anthony / ISP WEST

Dyno-Don

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2013, 20:57:10 pm »

we make a 6 bolt hub with the NARDI and MOMO 6 hole patterns in them... not sure if it matches the Raid ? pattern but most likely if its a tighter 6 hole pattern its one of the two...

something like this

Anthony / ISP WEST

Thanks, I will probably just come see you guys and bring the wheel. I can always machine a new pattern into the hub if the centering ring is right. I think you have a few different hubs that i may be able to modify
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: