The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 14:48:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350740 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Type 3 window cranks - prices vary
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Type 3 window cranks - prices vary  (Read 957 times)
restojohnny

« on: March 01, 2014, 01:17:35 am »

original empi type 3 wood knob window cranks   Price: $105shipped anywhere
I actually made these using original NOS empi wood grain window crank knobs. They came out sweet. The knobs are perfect and there is absolutely no wobble / play they are as snug as a bug in the rug. The chrome is okay not perfect but it shines nice and both have some little pitting on the fat end of it. Comes with the pins to lock them into the regulator arm and 2 springs. Perfect for that all empi type 3 ride or you can use them in any other VW ya got in your stable. Here's the link to my samba ad for more detaled pictures - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1606676

I am asking only $105.00 shipped ANYWHERE !!!!

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

original 67 only type 3 window crank - nice   Price: **SOLD**SOLD**
This is a nice original 67 only type 3 window crank. The chrome is good with very very slight pitting on the fat end of it but it's hard to see so check the pictures carefully to make sure it's what you want. The knob is nice and it also has a very very slight little wobble to it but it's very slight and there is only one itsy bitsy crack on the back of the knob and it's hard to see but it's there. This is great to use for a daily driver. Comes with the pin to secure it to the regulator arm and also the spring. Here's the link to my samba ad for more detailed pictures - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1606668

**SOLD**SOLD**

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 18:41:46 pm by restojohnny » Logged

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »