The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 21:18:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350782 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6824 Members
Latest Member: 63calLQQK
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  raceshop slalom car
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: raceshop slalom car  (Read 2856 times)
nicolas

« on: April 03, 2008, 07:57:54 am »

i wanted to know a lot more about the car. it is not a callooker and probally works totally different and is setup all different as well. i have been reading up on the street vw mag and it looks so right to me. the wider track and body look very nice. anyway not enough info on the car to make me all happy as it is way underrated. it has a 82x88 engine and i see two type3 coolers mounted on the backlouvers like i have seen before in KS book. does this work? and what else was this engine made up off?
JS

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 15:30:42 pm »

Nicolas, did you check out the Bug-In Handbook? 5 pages in there, mostly pics though.

Signature.
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 18:57:33 pm »

I LOVE THAT CAR  Grin Grin Grin I need to get a Bug In Hand book - I checked it out on Kobus's stand BUT I didn't buy one  Roll Eyes

You either "Get It" or you don't......
Sam K

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 02:02:59 am »

That car was featured in the July 1996 Hot VW's. I'm pretty sure it was in Volksworld too. I'll see if I can find it.
Sam K

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 02:19:33 am »

There's a nice big article in the February 1997 Volksworld too.
nicolas

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 07:42:32 am »

hey cool i have the bugin handbook and that is what got me thinking about it some more. i like the enginecombo, but was a bit surprised with the 125 hp (only...) not that it needs more to go around a track but i was wondering what the full specs were of that engine. and what other mods have been done. i really like the flared fenders with those 13" Huh wheels as well. i bet it drives like a train on rails. just wanted to gather some more info about slalomcars in general.

thanks allready for the replies, and if you happen to have a scanner, please scan the articles as i haven't got the mags and speedwell is in the states  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: