The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:32:11 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350773 Posts in 28590 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  zenith carbs on racetrim intakes and velocity stacks plus empi bits!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: zenith carbs on racetrim intakes and velocity stacks plus empi bits!  (Read 2096 times)
simon uk

« on: December 31, 2007, 16:29:30 pm »

I didnt want to do this, but I am after some cash!

Twin Zenith carbs, on NOS racetrim twin port intakes, and some old velocity stacks.

1 carb is complete, the other is 80% complete, but you can find these carbs fairly readily as they were off of old porsches and are on ebay all the time.

I recently picked up the intakes. They have the race trim logo at the bottom of each. They are un messed with, and in very good condition, apart from a few scratches on the black paint.

The stacks are huge! The bore of the carbs at the top are pretty large, and these open out from there. There is no brand name on the stacks, and they could probably do with a slight polish. They both look great, but one has a slight mark where it appears someone was a little overzealous with a flat head screw driver.

These are rare parts which will look cool in your period engine bay.

£150 plus postage, which is much less than it cost me to get these bits up together!

Also, NOS in packet Empi engine trim kit, including crank pulley cover - £35, if you buy NOS empi wood dash knobs for £15 to make it up to £50! Bargain!

Finally, I will also take £20 for a NOS Speedwell blue velocity stack for the stock solex carb.

Thanks, Si.
simon uk

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 18:03:10 pm »

now on ebay:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230210868378&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: