MH 215/65-15 DOT, Gasburners and short axles

(1/4) > >>

BeetleBug:
Hi guys,

I will be using Gasburners with MH 215/65 on my 65 model this year but I do suspect that this combo will not fit without using spacers. I know that pelicanparts have a number of different spacers but do you guys know how big/wide spacer I need to clear the spring plate? And how wide will be too wide = rubber touching the fender? Also when I`m looking at the pictures of the spacer they do look a bit "small"... Will they give enough support behind the Burner?

Thanks!

Best rgs
BeetleBug

Jon:
That's PLENTY support Kalle... but for how wide you need, I dont know...

BeetleBug:
Thanks JHU! I found these on the www.... Made of 6061 alu and very cheap compared to the ones Pelican is selling. 49,90 USD for a pair compared to 120 USD each from Pelican and the shipping is half price too.

Georg/DFL:
BeetleBug, Jesus, why do you want to order the spacers in the US? You can get them easiely at CSP – I guess no matter if the are in Sweden or Germany. Less shipping cost, less tax, less stress... ;D
Cheers,

Georg

BeetleBug:
Quote from: Georg/DFL on March 20, 2006, 15:57:14 pm

BeetleBug, Jesus, why do you want to order the spacers in the US? You can get them easiely at CSP – I guess no matter if the are in Sweden or Germany. Less shipping cost, less tax, less stress... ;D
Cheers,

Georg

Because it looks like their spacers will not work if you allready is using press-in studs. Judging from the pic ;http://www.csp-shop.de/cgi-bin/shop2/shop_main.cgi?func=start&wkid=15303923443 you will need extra long wheel bolt instead.

Or is this not correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page