The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 21:25:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350757 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  Rare empi vdm steering wheel w/empi datsun Gt Hornbutton- $1500 shipped
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rare empi vdm steering wheel w/empi datsun Gt Hornbutton- $1500 shipped  (Read 558 times)
restojohnny

« on: February 22, 2023, 07:18:03 am »

This is the rare empi coach steering wheel that has the single horn wire and single plastic wire cover as pictured and the metal top hub NOT the plastic top hub that are always warped and cracked.  I also modified it to fit the VERY RARE empi datsun Gt horn push and it looks Awsome. Very different and believe me that NO ONE ELSE has this steering wheel. As this datsun horn push is the rarest empi horn button to find.  The usual 12’o clock crack is there with a few small cracks at the edge of the spokes as pictured it’s also wrapped in an original empi steering wheel wrap.

I am asking only $1,500 shipped overseas please add another $100 for usps air shipping.

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Magnesium BRM hoarding bastard !!!

**SURE I'LL SELL IT TO YOU : ) **

EMPI KICK'S ASS EMPI KICK'S ASS
O.G. POMONA VULTURE
$$ SWAPMEET MAFIA $
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
67 original convertible GTV 
67 euro squareback
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: