The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 18:10:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350702 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  NOS Empi catalogs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NOS Empi catalogs  (Read 2924 times)
Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« on: March 03, 2008, 15:06:52 pm »

Heres some of the catalogs from the Heinz Jung Empi collection. Heinz Jung was the art director a head photographer for Empi from 1966 thru the 1980s. Imagine was I first went into his studio at his home and saw the stacks of catalogs with over 75 Empi catalogs. Most are in my collection and not for sale. These 1971 catalogs are for sale. The 1971 catalogs are $300 each. These are NOS. The one catalog without a cover is $200. The blue Empi dealer catalog binders are empty and are $125 each. I will have some rare Empi literature for sale at Bug In. Hit me up. Thanks for looking
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 21:41:35 pm »

DANNY KEEP ME A EMPTY COVER BROWN DEALER BOOK
I WILL TAKE IT AT YOUR HOME Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 02:44:13 am »

Hey Fred don't worry the catalog cover is yours. When your at my house for Bug In you will see the entire Heinz Jung collection. You will see the Very Rare Empi drawings and paintings I told you about in Europe. Who knows maybe you will buy the whole collection and take it home to France. I can't wait its gonna be a blast
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:25:29 am »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
IP359

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 11:32:58 am »

Fred,
You're too lucky !!!!!

Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 15:37:13 pm »

I'm thinking of having a small party at my shop on Thursday the Day before DKP criuse night for all my European friends who are coming to the Bug In. Email me or PM me if your coming to the Bug In and want to attend my party. My friends from France will be there. Who else wants to come???
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 23:56:17 pm by Dr Old School » Logged
IP359

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 17:26:17 pm »

I'm thinking of having a small party at my shop on Thursday the Day before DKP criuse night for all my European friends who are coming to the Bug In. Email me or PM me if your coming to the Bug In and want to attend my party. My friends from France will be there. Who else want to come???

Danny, stop that right now !!!!
If not, i buy flying tickets to come to LA....
 Grin Grin Grin

Ps: Fred, don't forget your camera...

empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 19:02:34 pm »

I'm thinking of having a small party at my shop on Thursday the Day before DKP criuse night for all my European friends who are coming to the Bug In. Email me or PM me if your coming to the Bug In and want to attend my party. My friends from France will be there. Who else want to come???

Danny, stop that right now !!!!
If not, i buy flying tickets to come to LA....
 Grin Grin Grin

Ps: Fred, don't forget your camera...

its already in my suitcase
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: