The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 20:17:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350703 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  36 HP Judson SuperCharger
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 36 HP Judson SuperCharger  (Read 2114 times)
Dr Old School

Pimp'n ain't easy

« on: March 04, 2008, 15:53:46 pm »

This is a Judson Super Charger for a 36 HP VW Engine. I think its complete, It has the Marvel mystery oiler, pulleys, linkage, air cleaner and the Super Charger. I think its a early 36 HP kit, the generator pulley is the early 36 HP generator pulley that uses the 36mm generator nut.  Everything in the photo goes with the kit. When I bought the Super Charger there was another one that the show, I checked the other one and when I spun the Super Charger it spun freely. When I spun this Super Charger it has a drag and you can hear the veins dropping. I asked my friend Lee Leighton and he said I'll bet this Super Charger works good. I have never tested it or run it. Oiler has instructions. Email any questions $2500 obo I'm always looking to trade for rare Empi parts or Old School VW parts, I also like custom 5 lug wheels what you got to trade? Thanks for looking
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: