The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 01:30:29 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350768 Posts in 28589 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  BCA/R
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BCA/R  (Read 1831 times)
Donny B.

« on: September 30, 2015, 14:38:08 pm »

Berg Cruise Anniversary/Reunion planned for next year.  This past weekend I was in SoCal and met with some dear friends and we discussed getting together next year (date to be determined) to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first Gene Berg Memorial National Cruise (yest that is the full name).  20 years ago some of us decided to head east with our cars to two events.  The first one was in Milwaukee and the second one was at Auburn Hills Michigan.  We had a great time and now 20 years later we plan to celebrate that event.  

We need some feed back as to where and when and whatever else might be fun to include.  Right now there is a possibility of having it at the Schley  museum.  That is not for sure yet, but a definite possibility.  Would it be better to have it the same weekend as Bug-In or the Classic or Huh  Is anyone even interested in participating?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Please feel free to discuss this here in the Lounge.  I will be one of the contacts for the event and as time goes on I should have the necessary info for those wishing to participate.  

We will probably have a caravan from the Phoenix area to the Berg shop a day or so before the celebration.  All are welcome to participate in the caravan.  We will have a VW caravan to the local destination also.  Please let me know if you are interested in this.  It is going to happen even if it is only those of us that participated in the original Cruise.  Thanks for your consideration and response.

Don Bulitta aka Donny B.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 18:55:40 pm by Donny B. » Logged

Don Bulitta
Wolfsburg Registry
Donny B.

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 14:50:15 pm »

Well my wife and I will be leaving very early on Friday for California.  We will drive over to celebrate the reunion of original Berg Cruise participants.  It has been 20 years and we are getting together remember it all.  We will meet at Gene Berg Saturday morning and head out from there.  It is open to all who wish to participate and should be a fun time.  We will visit some shops and discuss memorabilia from the event.  We will probably stop for food and refreshments.  For info Call Dee Berg or Kathy Craig.  The folks at the Bergs should have info.

Don Bulitta
Wolfsburg Registry
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: