spoolin70:
Shouldn’t that be ‘Australian’ spec  :D :D :D

Rob E:
My Ex-Total VW 72 Bug, Rescued after someone hand painted it green  :o

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Bugsy:
Long time since i was here. Sad to see the forum seems very silent now. Got this one last fall after i sold my trusty 66 three years ago. It,s a 62 that probably was modified some where in earlye 90’s.    It had all the mods required from that time. Dechromed, One piece, lowerd in both front and rear, stock 1600 etc. Really looks like it’s well used. Needed alot of atention. Wont go in to all that but except from added trim (holes bondoed that started to fall in) and ride higth adjusted it looks the same as when it was built. Will be a nice ice cream cruiser for the summer. Engine Will have to be fixed very soon.

Catbox:
The car looks great in that color.
Reading the last 10 pages of this thread that I have missed out on during my VW break, makes me want a '67 looker more than ever.

I just need to get to work on my square....

andrewlandon67:
Red fender beading and running boards, with trim, has really helped make my car look so much more cohesive.

The sidewinder from A-1 is a nice little stealth bonus too, although a bit less traditional, the sound and fit are fantastic as is the smoother powerband due to the properly-configured collector.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page