The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 00:45:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350701 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Yepp it is cold, rainy and dark....but I am the happy camper!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Yepp it is cold, rainy and dark....but I am the happy camper!!!  (Read 4172 times)
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« on: November 16, 2006, 21:15:33 pm »

My newely redone motor is up and running!!! Cool So I am proudly waiting for the 2007 seasson here in Sweden!!! Cool
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 22:17:19 pm »

It is 10 centi degrees and I poors rain from day till dawn.......It is very dark and you can hardly see your hand in front of you when you get out there.................... Grin

Well I guess the motor is more of your concern: displacement is 78mm*103.65mm....48mm*40mm valves and a port equall to 43 mm in diameter but oval shaped, heart shaped combustion chambers.......11.15:1 compression ratio........260 deg at .050" and .570" lift........1 7/8" exhaust and 2 1/2" apple street racing mega silent muffer.....50.8 (that is 2") IDA with 45 vents...........................sort of a basic street engine........I have 091 box with GB 600 kit, 310/1.92/1.26/0.89 gears and a 4.86 R/P....ohh a ZF LSD and I modified the rear end to IRS and moved in the trailing arms a bit to make the gasburnes work well in the wells...................................Yeah,least but not to be forgotten. I am putting a stereo on it to transform my ex street car in to a race car!!!
richie

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 00:58:49 am »

Yeah,least but not to be forgotten. I am putting a stereo on it to transform my ex street car in to a race car!!!

Your a funny guy,cheers richie,uk

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
BeetleBug

Snabba grabben...

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 12:41:48 pm »

Yeah,least but not to be forgotten. I am putting a stereo on it to transform my ex street car in to a race car!!!

Your a funny guy,cheers richie,uk

??What`s funny about that?....don`t you know, all real race cars have stereo  Cheesy

10.41 - 100ci - 1641ccm - 400hp
ESH

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 12:57:15 pm »

Yeah, mine's too slow for a stereo.  Angry
Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 16:12:34 pm »

Congratulations SOB... what's it called? And what's its relationship to "Simple Simon"?
I didn't get that about the stereo... but that was to be expected... I've seen your car on a trailer... so I knew your car was a racer...  what throws me of is that I haven't seen BeetleBug car on a trailer... yet...  maybe he has just lacked the right towing vehicle?

Im fitting a stereo now... I don't want to be the only guy with a stinking street car.... 

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 19:47:27 pm »

Simple Simon was a nitrous assisted motor (1990 - 2001)......and my new engine combo was dubbed "Little John" and the gear box "Brother Tuck"....All in the spirit of steeling from the rich and give to the poor.......they give me a lot fun, so you bet my role Smiley Crank, rods and cylinders has surrvived since 1990...........Spirir is the same of the owner so who knows....they might be as fast as they were these two combos!!!!

Trailers.......................yeah they are for boats........................How far away from a trailer can a race car be and still be called a race car and not a street car!!!??? Shocked
Roman

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 22:30:02 pm »

Trailers.......................yeah they are for boats........................How far away from a trailer can a race car be and still be called a race car and not a street car!!!??? Shocked

Trailers are for living, at least that is what your kids said when I called you last time.  Grin

Come on Sven-Olov, put a real cam in that lawn mower of yours and let it rev like a chain saw!
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 22:49:34 pm »

Never trust the kids Roman Cool
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: