The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 00:34:37 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350701 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Two sides of a coin............
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Two sides of a coin............  (Read 2468 times)
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« on: November 19, 2006, 21:35:47 pm »

Two importent cars share a lot,but also make them opposite. Number one is a car you all know and admire. Greg Aronsson/Jim Holmes white 63, sun roof, hot engine, rake, distinctive black and white, and a nice set of those to become icons on Cal look wheels. It was not the first, but it sat right, as in raked to perfection. Number two is the primered, gutted fast wagoon of Mark Herbert, nicknamed "The Super Shit Box". Leaving no one undisturbed and spelled "here comes trouble". Well if you schratch the surface they share a lot. Not the big vs small window and sunroof thing but the hot street engine and time less design on wheels......But above all.....It had the perfect rake. Just look in the Volksworld january of 2000 and the list of content, there is photo of the car from the side and it clearly shows what I meen. Then look at the feb 1975 article. What I am trying to say is not that these cars are the only examples or that they are better than other cars. To me they both have "it", that "it" that grabs your attention. The essence of what we call "The California Look"
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 22:19:05 pm by SOB/DBR » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: