The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 19:45:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350700 Posts in 28579 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  The night I got hunted down by a Hells Angels member for driving my V-dub
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The night I got hunted down by a Hells Angels member for driving my V-dub  (Read 2231 times)
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« on: November 19, 2006, 21:53:44 pm »

So I live in a small town and we are a small group of die hard cal-look enthisiasts. We call our selfs DBR. Anyway we share a few ideas but above all, all the V-dubs looks to be light blue, raked and most have fast street motors in them. So we have this nice night at the local hang out, share ideas and switches gossips.......After a few, fast passing hours we take of from the place and go down to "The very local raceway".....a few test runs later we go to the next place, a common garage for a few of the members. The garage is located in a fenced area and a few small companies have there shops/offices there. One of these companies used to sell Harley Davidson chopper add-ons (bling bling)..........so these guys are the hardest on earth and the hardest of them all had ridden with Hells Angels, he even had there tatoo on his upper arm. So when they ride there bikes they have to abort the factory deliverd muffelrs for sissiy sounding drag pipes.........So they get in trouble with the authorities and have to promise to be quite. Over this yard there is this 250 m long straight of asphalte that we had used for drag racing practice starts for a least 10 years. So when I get there, I am the last one of three Volkswagens. I stop my car, bring the revs up and make a first, second, third blast down the yard............i stop the car, jump out and out thru the door comes this ex HA member waving his arms in anger and points on the V-dubs screaming: " I SAW YOU THIS TIME......I AM GOING TO NAIL YOU FOR THIS.........IT WAS YOU IN THE LIGHT BLUE VOLKSWAGEN WHO DID IT!!!!!!!"......................We look at him....then each others.....then the three light blue 59 Volkswagens that stood there..............................He sees what we sees and shake his head, return to the shop and we starts to lough!!!! Grin Never thought they would complain about me making noice Grin

Happiness is a Hot VW!!   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: