The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:35:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350704 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  What makes Tustin unique?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What makes Tustin unique?  (Read 13305 times)
Ivan

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 10:56:49 am »

As I said there are two things which make Tustin unique when compared to the names of the other Cities in Orange, and no Deano, much though I'd love to move to California, I've got very little chance of that. Cry

I've actually given a very big clue to the first thing that make Tustin unique - when I mentioned that in England we use the word colour, whilst in America you drop the 'u' and it becomes color, well that was the clue, as Tustin is the only City name in Orange which doesn't have a single letter that you can colour, or color in!

I know - it's lame, but it's true.

Now what about the second thing that's unique about Tustin when compared to all the other names in Cities in Orange?
Sarge

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 12:51:21 pm »

WTF???  Huh  So, it's not SUN TIT??  "Extremely" LAME!! Roll Eyes Grin

DKP III
Ivan

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 13:17:53 pm »

WTF???  Huh  So, it's not SUN TIT??  "Extremely" LAME!! Roll Eyes Grin

The other reason Tustin or SUN TIT is unique is much better!

nicolas

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 19:54:52 pm »

we are allready at page 2 and no clue what-so-ever, this reminds me off Monkiboy's tread about his 66, that took pages to actually see the car, hope it is worth it...  Grin Grin

and what is better then SUN TIT??? besides SUN TITs...
Worm
DKK

Whose stupid idea was that?

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 03:40:39 am »

OK i go for SUN TIT as well.

and if not that. there are no hippies is Tustin; must be rare in OC as well...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/orange-county/380904-working-tustin-looking-hippies.html#post4487798

Not so on the hippies, dude....there was a freak that lived in Brea back in the '70's.... Roll Eyes Grin

Sarge, is that YOU in that pic, must be?  Or.. Marty Cohen that used to work at Autohaus?  Marty went to the big house for awhile for selling "relocated" porsche alloys.  Amazing I can even remember.....  If its you....... wow.  Hey!  The freak in Brea?  Are you referring to yourself or Screwie Louie that rode a bike all over town and worked at  "Roberts Coffee Shop".  Funny. 
Four of us from Brea were in DKK.......... 
Were you the wierd guy hanging out at the "Plunge" public pool in the locker room handing out candy?  nah......

I am BEAT!  Just got home from Indy.  Went to the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Speedway.  The legends museum was friggin INSANE.  Serious goosebumps in there!

Peace.

Worm

"Pretending to know everything closes the door on whats really there"
Donny B.

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 04:18:43 am »

Too bad there wasn't a race this weekend.....   Huh?

Don Bulitta
Wolfsburg Registry
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 07:28:01 am »

Sarge, is that YOU in that pic, must be?  Or.. Marty Cohen that used to work at Autohaus?  Marty went to the big house for awhile for selling "relocated" porsche alloys.  Amazing I can even remember.....  If its you....... wow.  Hey!  The freak in Brea?  Are you referring to yourself or Screwie Louie that rode a bike all over town and worked at  "Roberts Coffee Shop".  Funny. 
Were you the wierd guy hanging out at the "Plunge" public pool in the locker room handing out candy?  nah......

I am BEAT!  Just got home from Indy.  Went to the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Speedway.  The legends museum was friggin INSANE.  Serious goosebumps in there!

Peace.

Worm

Right on, WORM. Good to see you postin' back up, here. Sounds like you had a rad trip.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 07:40:50 am »

Have Sarge tell you the story of the guy that lived with him and Sharon for awhile that would eat a whole loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter in one sitting.

I also park at Nick's.
Sarge

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 13:28:23 pm »

http://www.city-data.com/forum/orange-county/380904-working-tustin-looking-hippies.html#post4487798

Not so on the hippies, dude....there was a freak that lived in Brea back in the '70's.... Roll Eyes Grin

Peace.

Worm

Dude, your killin' me over here...hahahahahaaaaa!  Yeah, it's me (well, not the Perv in the locker room or Screwie Louie Roll Eyes)!  Ah, the halcyon days of living in Brea..we were there from 1969-1986 at 443 S Orange.  Anywho, breakfast at Robert's was a regular deal for Sharon and I...a pic of the '63 parked out front.  I learned to dog-paddle when I was about seven at the Brea plunge (La Habra, where I grew up, had no public pool...so we got "bused" over to Brea).  You could get a big sack of pop-corn for a nickel in the locker room back then Smiley  Sorry for the off-topic here guys...

DKP III
Ivan

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 18:33:35 pm »

Right, I've never been good at keeping a secret, so I've decided to come clean and let everyone know the other thing that makes Tustin stand out from all the other Cities in Orange...

All of the others share letters with the name of a particular fish, the Mackerel whilst Tustin is unique as it does not.
gibber!

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 20:50:52 pm »

Grin...!

Helen's just said 'How the hell was anyone gonna get that?!?'

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 20:54:09 pm by gibber! » Logged

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1967 1500 Beetle
1970 Karmann Ghia

SSVWC member
Bill Schwimmer
DKK

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 21:00:04 pm »

Peace.

Worm

Dude, your killin' me over here...hahahahahaaaaa!  Yeah, it's me (well, not the Perv in the locker room or Screwie Louie Roll Eyes)!  Ah, the halcyon days of living in Brea..we were there from 1969-1986 at 443 S Orange.  Anywho, breakfast at Robert's was a regular deal for Sharon and I...a pic of the '63 parked out front.  I learned to dog-paddle when I was about seven at the Brea plunge (La Habra, where I grew up, had no public pool...so we got "bused" over to Brea).  You could get a big sack of pop-corn for a nickel in the locker room back then Smiley  Sorry for the off-topic here guys...
Just ate breakfast @ that same place in the photo this morning, now Kimmie's coffee cup did'nt have my bug out front though..

" don't buy upgrades    ride up grades"
    Eddy Merckx
ian c

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 21:02:08 pm »

Right, I've never been good at keeping a secret, so I've decided to come clean and let everyone know the other thing that makes Tustin stand out from all the other Cities in Orange...

All of the others share letters with the name of a particular fish, the Mackerel whilst Tustin is unique as it does not.

no way  !!!
i was thinking of tuna as well !!!

Roll Eyes

i spent half my money on beer , cars , and women .

the other half , i just wasted .

(o\ ! /o)
Prowagen

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 21:18:31 pm »

Oh my god what a waste of forum bandwidth, your not trying to make this like some other forum are you, next thing people will be posting what they had for lunch!

At least Sarge made it worth while with some cool pics!

Rob.
sofaking

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2008, 01:20:05 am »

Chicken sandwich fries and a rootbeer thank you very much!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 01:22:59 am by sofaking » Logged

Sarge

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 02:50:25 am »

Can I get a big SHEEEEEESH??  Man, I was losin' sleep!  F#@&in' contests Roll Eyes Grin

DKP III
Speed-Randy

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 03:06:28 am »

LAME Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

nicolas

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2008, 14:12:05 pm »

i am so glad that Art gave us the concept off SUN TIT.
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 15:44:49 pm »

Well, there's the Sunfish... which can get up to 2,200lbs. in weight.

They're typically found in tropical and warm waters.

Other than that, this thread should have been posted/moved to the Off Topic forum. The only Cal Look related content was the cool pic from Sarge.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
dougmische

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2008, 20:52:34 pm »

it's the only one that starts with 'T' Grin

Very good, it is indeed the only one which starts with 'T' - but that's not it...

However, you are kind of on the right track!

Trabuco Canyon starts with a T...  We got our own zip code and everything.
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2008, 21:37:51 pm »

it's the only one that starts with 'T' Grin

Very good, it is indeed the only one which starts with 'T' - but that's not it...

However, you are kind of on the right track!

But, do they have sun - tits there?

I also park at Nick's.
Donny B.

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2008, 22:38:44 pm »

...and a pretty cool steak house!

Don Bulitta
Wolfsburg Registry
Jon
Administrator

12,3@174km/t at Gardermoen 2008

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2008, 23:16:15 pm »

LOL!!

Grumpy old men have signatures like this.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: