The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 20:21:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350706 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Cal-look
| | |-+  Setting up the car for the perfect stance
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Setting up the car for the perfect stance  (Read 2016 times)
SOB/RFH

Have fun!!

« on: December 13, 2006, 21:53:56 pm »

So I have a friend and he is very good at setting up the stance........no finish, no paintjob to spek of even the rust is evident....he just slam on a set of classic wheels and a perform a drop of the front end. He gets them pefect every time. I have to say I envy him..........so when I want to set may car up it allways ends up to tall, to low.....not even even from side to side......In my frustration I have spent days adjusting springplates and having bought every divace availbile to make it look good.......................So what is the perfect stance.........how many litres of gasoline does it take to ruin it.....just parking at a uneven spot with swing axle  rear end make a car look like a duck............I hate to say it, but (1)  I think perfect stance goes for someone elses car and (2) it occurs for very short periods of time, when the road is perfect, the ligh is as the right angle, the amount of weight in the front seat and number of litres of gasoline pushes the springs exactly the needed amount!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: