The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:45:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350755 Posts in 28586 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  65 Choptop with finished pan for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 65 Choptop with finished pan for sale  (Read 2601 times)
DHood

« on: August 09, 2007, 18:19:02 pm »

Well here's the deal.  I'm getting divorced and will be moving so that means I will lose my shop and no longer have the extra room to finsh this for a few years. So I'm concidering selling and doing something else later.
This is a 65 bug with the chop about 90 percent done. Full set of CCC fenders and hood and Modified gas tank.
Pan just has to be seen in person. It has custom floor pans, 1" trans raise, rear torsion adjusters, Custom hydrolic clutch system, shifter moved back, roll bar and rear bracing, Oil cooler systen with stainless hardlines, Full AN and stainless brake system, just too much to list.   
I know what it's worth in parts and labor but don't know exactly what to ask for it. I am open to all realistic and searious offers, Also I'm not desperate to sell so no low ballers. You can call me anytime at 559-709-9399

louisb

Runs with Scissors

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 18:46:22 pm »

That is a nice looking chop too. Hopefully someone will pick it up and finish it.

--louis

Louis Brooks

The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves!
WCB Hitler's Hot Rod

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 05:58:11 am »

Daniel,
Don't do it! Your heart and soul is in that car. I got a divorce 2 years ago and am now glad I kept my cars. If you need storage your welcomed to store it in my garage until you decide to work on it again. Seriously your car is so bad ass and your almost done with it.
Steve Niendorf.

WARNING! BE PREPARED FOR A ROLLING BLACKOUT.

West Coast Blitz... "Motha Sucka!"

You may have some Swag, but I OWN da Swagoo!!

This right here is my 'lil Nazi-killa!
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 09:55:34 am »

too bad you ' have to sell it keep it and finish the work thats gonna change you're idea and keep the feeling
62 Ragtop

Nose down Ass up ...back from paint shop!!!

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 12:10:03 pm »

That's a badass floor pan/chassie for sure! And the rest doesn't look to shabby either  Wink

Unless you need to realize some cash for the divorce (settlment) I wouldn't part with it, rather take up on vdubkid's offer for storage.

Perhaps, not entirely the same, but I parted with a girlfriend many moons ago, ended up with selling lots of stuff kinda dear to me for financial reasons and it sucked big time!

Hope it works out for ya'!

cheers,

1962 Ragtop L390, 2165cc-to-be, 044CNC, IDA48,Fk8
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: