The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 07:40:59 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350708 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  EBI Website?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EBI Website?  (Read 3423 times)
plasticblack

« on: January 28, 2009, 17:36:46 pm »

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble getting the swapmeet registration page up on the EBI Website?

Help welcomed...... Wink
Kobus

See you at the NEXT EUROPEAN BUGIN!!! Summer 2011!

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 17:41:09 pm »

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble getting the swapmeet registration page up on the EBI Website?

Help welcomed...... Wink

hey it should be ok after 15th of february.. we're working on new registration pages... check back in a few weeks.

Keep the Thru Cal-Look Alive!!!!
plasticblack

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 17:44:53 pm »

Thanks Kobus.

I've just emailed you about the Hungarian translation..   Smiley
Kobus

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 01:07:32 am »

THE UPDATED MULTI-LINGUAL WEBSITE IS ONLINE!!! GET YOURSELF AND YOUR RIDE REGISTERED NOW!!!

(swapmeet registration will open up in a few days)

Airspeed

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 20:19:48 pm »

THE UPDATED MULTI-LINGUAL WEBSITE IS ONLINE!!! GET YOURSELF AND YOUR RIDE REGISTERED NOW!!!

(swapmeet registration will open up in a few days)

Just registered for drag (35 euro) AND slalom (35 euro). The site said that the first 500 participants have free camping. The total transaction was 111,-- euro however. I have client number 198.
Does this sound correct Kobus?

Thanks,
Walter

"...these cars were preferred by the racers because the strut front suspension results in far superior handling than the regular torsion bar front end..."  - Keith Seume.
10.58 @ 130 mph (2/9/2022 Santa Pod)
ESH

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 10:22:33 am »

I clicked on the Czech version and don't understand any of it?  Huh

roland

lates are the new splits...

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 11:53:44 am »

Just registered for drag (35 euro) AND slalom (35 euro). The site said that the first 500 participants have free camping. The total transaction was 111,-- euro however. I have client number 198.

Thanks,
Walter

Drag+Slalom+week end pass+shipping+payment fees will get you around 111€..

As for the client number, it's not related to how many people have a final registration...

Glitter don't make you faster.
Kobus

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 15:30:36 pm »

[/quote]

Thanks,
Walter
[/quote]

yeah Walter that's correct, free camping for the 500 first registered ridez, if you would do only show and shine you pay only 30euro's + the payment and postage fees for your weekend ticket.

your client number is the number of registration, but many have not completed (payed ) so they are counted in there, it's going fast, we're at 298 people who have signed up allready!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

as for your fee, dragracing+ slalom+ your weekend pass + the fees does ad up quick to what you had to pay Walter.

a Message to the Racers, it is absolutely important that you complete your registration including the payment, you have to be fully registered as we need to turn in the list of drivers to the insurance company! we have been limited in the policy to 250dragracer + 50Slalom + 30 for offroad, first come first serve and no exceptions!

Airspeed

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2009, 21:18:48 pm »

Ok, thanks for the explanation Kobus, guess I hadn't counted on a weekend pass, thought camping was already a weekend pas in itself. No worries, wouldn't want to miss it for the world  Wink

"...these cars were preferred by the racers because the strut front suspension results in far superior handling than the regular torsion bar front end..."  - Keith Seume.
10.58 @ 130 mph (2/9/2022 Santa Pod)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: