The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 00:31:46 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350707 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  For sale!
| | |-+  1 356B front drum, redrilled for porsche wheels £60
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1 356B front drum, redrilled for porsche wheels £60  (Read 1591 times)
simon uk

« on: March 30, 2007, 09:42:05 am »

Hi people, I recently picked this up in a job lot, with a wide 5 B rear drum. I want to sell the front 1 and use the funds to get a second rear drum!

I bare metalled this one, cleaned it up, papered back the liner, and it all looks clean with no gouges or anything. Also, if you want to run fuchs or gasburners (or porsche pattern empis or torque thrusts!), it is drilled with studs to mount it straight on. Of course, the original wide 5 holes are still there if you want to do that instead  Wink No pics at the moment, but I can get some downloaded over the weekend.

For sale is the front drum only, no other hard ware, but on feebay in the us right now is the full hub just missing the drum. £60 seems about right, but this is heavy so postage will cost a bit. Altneratively, I would be up for a swap for the second B rear drum.

Alternatively, use it for its other purpose of being a dustbin lid, or garage wall clock, but reinforce the walls first.

Si,
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: