The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:38:57 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350741 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Cruisemania 5, some pics...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cruisemania 5, some pics...  (Read 2008 times)
sam P

« on: July 27, 2009, 10:56:50 am »

Some pics of the trip some Wunderwaffe members made yesterday.
We went to The cruisemania event, a meeting for hot rods, american cars, vw's, choppers, bobbers, and er...funny looking bicycles, hosted in the cosy centre of a small Belgian town called Moerzeke.

We left with two cars: Jelle's golden '67 with 2054 and IDA's, and me in the red '63 with the turbo 1915. Peters white '65(?) 2276 fuel injected car joined us later on the way.
It felt good, driving the streets together with two other powerfull cal-look cars, although we did have some "minor issues" ;-)
My car developped a small vacuum leak on the cap of the water injection-tank, and seconds later Jelle stopped us all with a snapped gas-cable.

Although I had my "all or nothing box" with me ,filled with spare parts and handy MacGuyver-tools, we weren't very lucky because I had allready plundered the spare gascable on my last trip to France.

After some unsuccesfull fondling with steel wire and a piece of string we were ready to give up, when some members of the flatliners club passed us, stopped by, and went out to get Jelle a new gascable! Sweet!

By the time we arrived at the show, the place was packed! Great vibe, lovely weather, cool beer, some bands playing... It was hard taking pictures because of all the people there, so I gave that up. Maybe someone else took some more?....

Peter

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 13:19:19 pm »

Cool Pics Sam,
I forgot my camera again, so no pics from me.
It was a very fun day hangin out with you guys again.
the roaring engines in the small streets of moerzeke were a highlight for me Smiley
Peter

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 13:20:11 pm »

Oh and my car is a 64, Shame on you  Grin
wolfswest

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 15:32:46 pm »

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 19:53:06 pm by wolfswest » Logged

JPS NACIONAL kameraderie - HDB Syndicate.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: