The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 19:33:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350764 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  ELVIS IMPERSONATOR
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ELVIS IMPERSONATOR  (Read 1786 times)
johnl

« on: March 27, 2013, 15:54:40 pm »

The first time I ever heard Elvis I became a fan.  Once in 1969 my friend Rich Kugel (also a fan) and I were lucky enough to see him perform at the International Hotel in Las Vegas when it was first opened. 

One of my first dates with Christie was to the drive-in to see one of his movies.  Don't remember how much of that we actually saw but it was a memorable evening....

Back in the mid '70's Elvis was appearing at the Anaheim Convention Center and we neglected to get tickets, something we regret to this day.  We all know what happened in August of 1977 with his untimely passing.

Over the years Christie and I have visited Graceland a couple of times.  On our first visit we met his Uncle Vester at the front gate.  I have photos of that.

Today I received this video from a friend and though it was much better than average for an impersonator so I thought I'd share it with you all.  This is one of my favorite songs he ever did and I was very moved to watch this.  Hope you enjoy it........... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=G8fjHJbF9Es

Volkswagens Limited, Der Kleiner Panzers Founder Member
Celebrating 60 years of Volkswagens in my life 1963-2023

Life is a learning experience and then you die but when you do you've lived a good life if you contributed to your fellow man.
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 02:08:26 am »

Job well done and the best impersonator I've seen.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
Russell

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 01:20:31 am »

Excellent

Elvis is still the best rock star ever IMHO

Best Regards

Russell
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: