The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 23:02:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350742 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  DFL May Cruise Madness / Change of Location!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: DFL May Cruise Madness / Change of Location!!!!!  (Read 2066 times)
Georg/DFL

« on: April 26, 2011, 08:12:54 am »

Caution! From now on the DFL May Cruise Madness will take place at the Burger King in Laatzen!

The new location is just one kilometer away from the old one, also on Hildesheimer Straße but direction into town. If you come from direction Messeschnellweg/Trade fair, you have to turn right instead of left after the bridge in Laatzen. After 900 meters you will see Burger King on the left side of the street.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the new location!

And like every year we will give away the "Car of the Night" award to the most beautiful, new aircooled Volkswagen of the evening!

For your sat nav:

Burger King

Hildesheimer Straße 424

30519 Hanover
Germany :-)

See you all there!

Cal Look is not a crime
http://www.dflvwclub.de
"Happiness is a hot VW" - in memory of SOB
"When you run into a Cal Look guy he fits the mold. There's… the Cal Look guys, I don't know how to say it … they just seem to be." - Ron Fleming
benssp

www.callookvw.com

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 19:36:06 pm »

What's happened to the diner?

www.vwheritage.com  My Job
www.bernardnewbury.co.uk My Team
any work related enquiries to ben@vwheritage.com PM's about work will not be answered Cheesy

Bitburg Motor Boat Club Founder Member

YMCA
Georg/DFL

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 01:03:48 am »

Well Ben, lets say it this way: The new owner (since two years) started to think he can do it without us and wasn't very cooperative - and that is expressed very diplomatic!!!  Angry
See you at the MCM!

Cal Look is not a crime
http://www.dflvwclub.de
"Happiness is a hot VW" - in memory of SOB
"When you run into a Cal Look guy he fits the mold. There's… the Cal Look guys, I don't know how to say it … they just seem to be." - Ron Fleming
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: