The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 21:05:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350764 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Tyre kicking
| |-+  Off Topic
| | |-+  The miracle of toilet paper
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The miracle of toilet paper  (Read 1614 times)
kingsburgphil

« on: December 17, 2009, 04:40:26 am »

My wife asked me to post this one.

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.
Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

If you want your breasts to grow, then everyday take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few
seconds.

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

"How long will this take?" I asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years." My husband replies.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says, Worked for your butt, didn't it?

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw.

Stupid, stupid man  Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: