The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 08:59:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350704 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Cal-look/High Performance
| |-+  Pure racing
| | |-+  Distributor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Distributor  (Read 2421 times)
marcus ösd

« on: September 13, 2011, 13:46:51 pm »

Is there anyone who have used the Magnaspark digital distrbutor? It sems to suit my plans and engine bulid just perfect.
Im going for the cb 2016 kit, any input?
jr59

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 09:06:45 am »

hi stay tunes we norm

jr59

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:10:34 am »

hi well  tomorow we normally start  and tune a new turbo engine with  the digital CB dizzy so I will tell you more
But as far we are it seems that it 's a really good product with easy tune (as usual)
cheer
 JR

jr59

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 18:17:34 pm »

well now  the engine is running fine.
For the dizzy I can Assume that is really easy to use and set up!
We just screw it up as the form from CB say , check the initial timing and the engine run perfectly! 
if you want to use and mod the included rev limiter just mod them on the dash board  and send the info to the dizzy and it will switch on the new value  right on!
We run one of the preset ingnition curve with really good result : it's working with the included MAP thus automaticaly retard the engine timing  on boost!! Wink
OF course the goal is to make a "personal curve" but for that I will try first on a normally aspirated engine (safer than a turbo set up if  you go wrong!)
JR

marcus ösd

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 09:41:28 am »

Thank you wery much for the input. I have dicided to order the cb 2016 kit to run on my engine for next year. Selling of some of the msd parts to found the buy.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: