The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 00:52:41 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350748 Posts in 28584 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Cal Look Drag Day 2012
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cal Look Drag Day 2012  (Read 6548 times)
Jesus

« on: November 28, 2011, 17:53:44 pm »

Hi

When is this planned for?

Cheers

Alex

@secondcomingsinglecab on Instagram
Second Coming Single Cab on Facebook
Udo

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 19:35:22 pm »

Would be interesting . Perhaps we one more event where we can meet with some more race cars from europe ?

Udo

Lids

show me the chedder

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 11:30:16 am »

http://ukdragday.blogspot.com/

If there's enough horse shit around, there must be a pony!
Buy your ciderberry here.

http://www.thatcherscider.co.uk/
jamiep_jamiep

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 14:34:56 pm »

It'll be happening on the weekend of April 1st, all info will be released over the next couple of weeks.

Would love to see you along Udo!

james wotton

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 19:42:57 pm »

sounds good to me, hope the weather plays ball.
 last year was awsome, laid back, no bull just the way i like to play Wink

9.91 @ 139.90
outlawflatfour 2010 and 2011 champion.
kev d

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 10:11:32 am »

See you there Cool

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body , but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride"
Andy Sykes

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 22:49:35 pm »

I will be there my car should be as well  Grin

Cheers andy

I love the haters they make me famous.

im building this not just putting parts together, they are two totally different things

Your only here once turn it up to 11
Shane Noone

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 16:09:16 pm »

Aiming to be there as well,to shake the car down and run some good numbers  Smiley Fingers crossed I'll have left the gremlins behind me in 2011 and look forward to 2012 action with good weather and a good surface to run on  Wink
Udo

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 18:51:08 pm »

It'll be happening on the weekend of April 1st, all info will be released over the next couple of weeks.

Would love to see you along Udo!

That is very early , i planned to go to malmö in sweden first on the 1/8 mile with my new car . We will see

Udo

DRAG-DAY

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 10:17:41 am »

Hi Guys, please see http://cal-look.no/lounge/index.php/topic,17411.0.html

dannyboy

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 23:35:03 pm »

ill be there  Grin

8.77@156.8mph 
O/FF 60
stussyrich

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 10:23:31 am »

FREE CAL LOOK DRAG DAY 2012 T-SHIRT FOR EVERY RACER

We are pleased to announce this year every racer will receive their own Cal Look Drag Day 2012, Event T-shirt. This is made possible thanks to the support of our sponsors and because the Cal Look Drag Day event is not only "strictly air-cooled" it's also "strictly non-profit".

In order that we can ensure correct sizes, please send confirmation of your size to Drag-Day@Live.co.uk along with confirmation of your ticket purchase and we will ensure that your free T-shirt will be ready to collect on the day - who knows there might be a few other goodies too. Wink

Of course we can only order your 2012 Event T-shirt on confirmation of your ticket purchase, and to ensure that we have everything back from the printers in readiness for the day can everyone please help us help you make the event great by ordering your tickets as soon as possible.

The more certainty we have on numbers, the better able we are to make the day great.

MAN CAN'T RACE ON FUEL ALONE - RACER'S COMPLIMENTARY COFFEE AND BAP

Forgot to bring the stove, the ketchup or the baps? No Problem! because the Cal Look Drag Day is all about the racer's and we want to make sure that you are fully fuelled up and ready to do battle. That’s why between 7am and 9am on Sunday morning, every racer will be invited to breakfast and treated to a free caffeine boost and a warm bacon bap to help soak up any remaining beer from the night before.

Again, help us help you. The more certainty we have on numbers, the better able we are to spend money in the right places and plan for the day.
If you have not already done so please order your tickets as soon as possible.

Again many thanks to our sponsors and supporters.

Lil Stink Hound.. 2332 IDA. 11.78 @ 112mph.

Turbo Notch.. 2332 Turbo 10.2 @ 137mph.
peach_

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 20:01:48 pm »

Check out the website for all the new prize's and give aways!  Cool

http://ukdragday.blogspot.com/

1966 java green looker- 2276 Street Machine, with standard gear box@ 14.5 (2013), With Pro Street Box @ 13.5 (2014), still more to come!

SAS RENN-WAGENS and proud

#CALLOOKDRAGS
stussyrich

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 21:51:43 pm »

Prize announcement no.3 "Biggest Fail"

"well that's racing for ya"
Or
"if you can't afford to break it then don't race it"
...and all those other really helpful conciliatory gestures directed at you as you limp back to the pits that somehow never quite make you feel better about the pile of broken parts or the imminent repair costs associated.

The Cal Look Drag Day team wants to put a smile back on your face and thanks to Bears Motorsport's support for The Cal Look Drag Day 2012 and through their kind donation we are pleased to be able to offer a Bears voucher for the "biggest fail of the day" or in other words to the person who deserves a little good luck following some bad.

Bears Motorsport Performance Transmission and Parts have forged a reputation for excellent quality and customer services. Check out their website to see their full range of services and catalogue or check them out in person at the Volksworld show where they will be attempting to build a complete race car from scratch over the two days of the show.

Lil Stink Hound.. 2332 IDA. 11.78 @ 112mph.

Turbo Notch.. 2332 Turbo 10.2 @ 137mph.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: