The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 13:33:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350756 Posts in 28586 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  Dry sump pump
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dry sump pump  (Read 2971 times)
andy198712

« on: July 01, 2012, 17:26:27 pm »

Does anyone have a dry sump pump there willing to part with? Thinking bugpack but open to all:)

Cheers
richie

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 14:28:09 pm »

I have CB one here in england for sale,with the required fittings,I also have a bugpack one,but its in a container somewhere in the ocean on its way still Smiley For a simple road car set up I prefer the CB version due to the compact size and ease of fitting and plumbing,we have a few customers who have bought them and given positive feed back on them,also with the bugpack version seemed a little loose on the tolerances,we actually had them hard anodised to tighten them up.
I also have a 3 stage pauter for sale,but its not very practical for a road car as it sticks out the rear valance a little Shocked[well alot actually Cheesy]

cheers richie

Cars are supposed to be driven, not just talked about!!!   

Good parts might be expensive but good advice is priceless Wink
andy198712

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 21:00:10 pm »

Hiya bud.

cheers for the reply, could you PM me some prices please?

i was leaning towards to the bugpack as quite a few people had said positive things about then, your the first i've heard otherwise but duely noted.

there's a big price difference between the CB and the Bugpack, i guess the CB one being a stage and a half, and alot of people have told me to go for the bugpack as it a propper one, but i dont know if they'll all thinking racing background ect....

i emailed Thorsten Pieper today about his drysump pump he makes and used to sell to the kafer cup cars.... look amazing and has huge scavange gears! Quality is amazing! but the price is big too!!

lots to weigh up, but like you say, on a daily street car the CB one is nice and neat.... but then will i wonder what if lol

Cheers

Andy

Udo

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 12:05:07 pm »

I make my own and have one with 32mm pump gears and 40 mm on the other side . This was made for a turbo engine that needs some more flow for oiling the turbo
But the price is 550 euros

Udo

andy198712

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 21:02:28 pm »

Thank for the kind offers guys, but i've got a new autocraft two stage and pulley on its way to me at a steal of a price!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: