The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:45:03 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350757 Posts in 28587 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  okay, don't kill me, wanted: sidetrim!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: okay, don't kill me, wanted: sidetrim!  (Read 2997 times)
wolfswest

« on: May 13, 2009, 15:54:41 pm »

I'm looking for a set of used but good small sidetrim.  Don't need the bonnettrim...

I want to test if it covers the big holes I made for the big trim...  And if so, I can paint them and check if it looks nice.  don't have the cash, time, etc for a real dechroming job.

Looking for a cheap (read almost free  Grin ) used set in Belgium or not that far away...

thx

Dem

JPS NACIONAL kameraderie - HDB Syndicate.
Black Sheep

less is more

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 17:53:08 pm »

Duck for cover and prepare for a lot of abuse  Wink

Stick with what you know works .
13.03 @ 98mph
Wünderwolff

aka Dr. Jeckill

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 19:11:41 pm »

Call and ask mr. Messie, don't you remember the dechromed late looker in Jelle's garage? It was not always like that.  Wink

Wünderwaffe are Go!
wolfswest

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 20:19:41 pm »

Call and ask mr. Messie, don't you remember the dechromed late looker in Jelle's garage? It was not always like that.  Wink

yeah I know.  I already pb'd Jelle but I guess he's busy.  Can you put me in contact with Mr messie?

John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 08:38:44 am »

Good for you, leaving the trim on! If I had a dollar for every Cal Look car that retained the  trim in the 70's, I'd be a rich man.

I also park at Nick's.
wolfswest

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 09:51:51 am »

Good for you, leaving the trim on! If I had a dollar for every Cal Look car that retained the  trim in the 70's, I'd be a rich man.

Thx John.

Diederick/DVK

They're never done till they're sold

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 13:03:35 pm »

Must've been the photographers that avoided them on every shot they took  Wink Grin

j/k. thanks for the kudos on having trim, definitely eases the pain for me.

Diederick
 -
Proud member of:
DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 14:27:15 pm »

And here I thought that the Rule Book was still in California. Will wonders never cease? That's it... I'm removing my trim!

Grin

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 15:44:51 pm »

Must've been the photographers that avoided them on every shot they took  Wink Grin

j/k. thanks for the kudos on having trim, definitely eases the pain for me.
                                                            That's the thing about photographers, there are photos, then there is the other 99 percent  happening 24 hours a day. When Malibu catches on fire twice a year, the people of the world think that California is going through Armageddon. And it's no wonder, based on how it's reported.

I also park at Nick's.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: