The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 01:08:12 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350704 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  Aircooled Spring Meeting Budapest, 14.04.2012.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Aircooled Spring Meeting Budapest, 14.04.2012.  (Read 2120 times)
tomi g

« on: April 07, 2012, 13:57:17 pm »

Our season opener Aircoooled Spring Meeting will take place at the City Park Ice Ring in Budapest, next  Saturday.
Nice location in the heart of the city. More than 600 cars were in attendance last time.

Everyone are welcome from the neighbouring countries!

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ] [ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
rick m

Driving Hot VWs for 44 Years Strong!

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 07:37:36 am »

I visited Budapest a few years back with my wife. Loved the city, the history and architecture.  Beautiful place! Attached are a few shots of us there.

The first shot is in front of a large monument in the center of town. The second shot I am on some steps leading up to a church across the river from the Parliament building.  In the third shot Anne and a friend Margie Tarr are downtown shopping.  We were there in December and it was cold.

Rick M

Rick Mortensen
Driving Hot VWs since 1970
rick m

Driving Hot VWs for 44 Years Strong!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 09:14:08 am »

Be sure to post pictures of your show once it has taken place. Would love to see the cars that attend in Budapest!

Rick Mortensen

Rick Mortensen
Driving Hot VWs since 1970
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: