The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:44:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350704 Posts in 28580 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  Happenings
| |-+  Happenings
| | |-+  A little story from last saturday night!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A little story from last saturday night!  (Read 8932 times)
Lee.C

I might be an Idiot but I'm not an Arsehole!

« on: July 09, 2008, 14:42:58 pm »

A few of you guys have already heard this story but its soooooooooooo funny I just have to share it with the rest of the Lounge -

Late on saturday night/early sunday morning after spending a wicked night with the Scc guys and a few other loungers in the CSP vip area and later at the DFL stand drinking waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much Chimay Red I headed back off to the camp site, Now when I got back to my tent I thought it would be a really good idea to roll myself a joint  Roll Eyes I only managed a few tokes before I passed out Cheesy Cheesy :DNow I woke up a couple of hours later REALLY needing a piss so off I head outside to relieve myself, when I re-entered my tent I noticed a rather taty Balck leather jacket on the floor and a pair of dirty old nike trainers NEITHER OF WHICH WERE MINE  Shocked at this point I was alittle confused and still quite pissed and a little stoned  - I then noticed my duvet move on my bed  Shocked Shocked Shocked I ripped the duvet off the bed to discover a rather dirty looking and ETREMELY drunk "Local" asleep in my Bed  Shocked Shocked Shocked, Shocked Shocked Shocked, Shocked Shocked Shocked

Now to say I was a little shocked is an understatement - I was realy really confused - Was I in the wrong tent Huh who the F^$K is this guy Huh so I started shaking this guys rather hard and all I could think to say was "THIS IS NOT YOUR TENT DUDE!" over and over again now this woke up a couple of my friends lee with the High top split and Rob deano van- They came running round to my tent and made short work of throwing this quite some distance OUT of my tent  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Now the best bit is after throwing him out of my tent, we were all still alittle confused as you can understand, And while we were standing around discusing this weird event The "Local" has sneeked back in to the tent and back into bed  Shocked Roll Eyes Smiley Now this time we not quite so friendly and I think he finally got the message  Wink Smiley

The worst bit is I have NO idea just how long my new friend was in there  Shocked Huh Shocked Was he in there when I cam back and I just didn't notice  Huh did he come in when i was passed out  Huh or did he get in while I was taking a piss  Huh I later found out he had been trying to get into quiet a few vans and tents on the camp site  Roll Eyes

So does anyone else have any stories about this FREAK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 14:58:22 pm by monkiboy » Logged

You either "Get It" or you don't......
lowfastbus

WUNDERWAFFE

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 14:57:17 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked

http://dragvws.skynetblogs.be
WUNDERWAFFE
The Knuckle Buster
empicolector

EMPI RULES

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 15:00:40 pm »

: Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley)
j-f

Jean-François

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 15:06:18 pm »

That's the third time I hear this story and I'm still laughing  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Rennsurfer

D.B.O. Not a club; a state of mind.

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 15:08:12 pm »

So it's safe to eliminate Fabian as a suspect, yes?

Grin

Just kidding. That's quite a story. Somebody HAS to know more about that guy and what his trip is/was.

"You can only scramble an egg so many ways."
~Sarge
Lee.C

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 15:13:52 pm »

That's the third time I hear this story and I'm still laughing  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thats why I had to post it dude  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I later found out from a German guy and his girlfriend who were camping near us that he had tried to get in their van  Shocked when he heard the handle being opened he grabbed it and swung the door open really HARD which sent the "Local" rolling back down the bank they were parked on - they have a pic of him curled up at the bottom of the slope  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Anyone else have any stories  Huh Smiley

speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 15:17:46 pm »

So it's safe to eliminate Fabian as a suspect, yes?

Grin

Just kidding. That's quite a story. Somebody HAS to know more about that guy and what his trip is/was.

me a suspect Angry Angry................................................  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
lee
 too funny  dude , only that kind of story arrive at  you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
cheers
fabs

http://speedwell55.skynetblogs.be/
oldspeed 61 standard empi/speedwell
Rennsurfer

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 16:23:14 pm »

I later found out from a German guy and his girlfriend who were camping near us that he had tried to get in their van  Shocked when he heard the handle being opened he grabbed it and swung the door open really HARD which sent the "Local" rolling back down the bank they were parked on - they have a pic of him curled up at the bottom of the slope  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

HAHAHA!!! Too funny. Let's see THAT pic. That's gotta be worth a thousand words or more. Sounds like this guy is some sort of phantom wannabe pirate camper. You reap what you sow... so ending up on the bottom of a bank pretty much sums it up.

Grin

~Sarge
Zach Gomulka

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 16:57:14 pm »

That's too freakin funny!!! You sure it wasn't this guy???

If it was, he may have been after a little more than a snooze Shocked Cheesy

Born in the '80s, stuck in the '70s.
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 17:59:16 pm »

Now that's a good laugh!  Grin

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Mike Lawless

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 22:23:30 pm »

Just like in DKK Freds tagline....
What has been seen cannot be unseen.

That's WAY too much!

Winner, 2009 Bakersfield March Meet
2006 PRA Super Gas Champion
2002-2003 DRKC Champion
http://www.lawlessdesigns.com
Rick Meredith
DKK

We can't force ya to have fun

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 00:42:09 am »

That's WAY too much!

67 Beetle - The Deuce Roadster of Cal Look
Rennsurfer

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 05:06:01 am »

That's WAY too much!

Yessir! Time tested and true.

~Sarge
John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 07:45:42 am »

Do you suppose it was a lounge member? Maybe we'll hear a story from someone about three guys that kept throwing him out of his tent?

I also park at Nick's.
Harry/FDK

Every Rule Was Made To Break, Even Callook...

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 09:01:43 am »

Black leather jacket and nikes... At around 9.00 in the morning this guy managed to crawl all the way uphill to our site ( enter camping and go left), and started puking between our cars.  Huh I have never, ever seen a guy so wasted. After a little "briefing" we watched him crawl downhill again.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 09:07:02 am by FDK/Hurry » Logged

Done ? Not Yet.
Lee.C

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 09:17:22 am »

Black leather jacket and nikes... At around 9.00 in the morning this guy managed to crawl all the way uphill to our site ( enter camping and go left), and started puking between our cars.  Huh I have never, ever seen a guy so wasted. After a little "briefing" we watched him crawl downhill again.

Ah at least I wasn't seeing things  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy This guy was sooooooooooooo wasted he had NO idea where he was when I last saw him  Smiley

At least he did not puke in my tent/bed  Smiley

Diederick/DVK

They're never done till they're sold

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 12:38:27 pm »

mmh, that means he crawled right past my tent and car as i was right in middle on the "uphill hurdle for crawling drunks"...

Cheesy

Diederick
 -
Proud member of:
DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers
Harry/FDK

Every Rule Was Made To Break, Even Callook...

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 14:07:24 pm »

No Died, I "directed " him a little bit  Grin

Done ? Not Yet.
speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 19:52:31 pm »

lee are you sure remembering something , have you seen your head  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes...........after too many chimay rouge ..................... Grin Grin Grin

nicolas

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 19:56:33 pm »

have you taken that morning after pill allready???
Lee.C

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 20:42:34 pm »

lee are you sure remembering something , have you seen your head  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes...........after too many chimay rouge ..................... Grin Grin Grin

Yeah THANKS dude  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I have been waiting for the Saturday beer fever pic's  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lets see some of the other loungers - please  Wink Smiley

speedwell

the archivist

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 20:52:51 pm »

Yeah THANKS dude  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I have been waiting for the Saturday beer fever pic's  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lets see some of the other loungers - please  Wink Smiley
go to this links lee http://cal-look.no/lounge/index.php/topic,5865.msg86016.html#msg86016

Wink Grin Grin

John Rayburn

Der Kleiner Panzers

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 21:53:56 pm »

That last photo is the best!

I also park at Nick's.
Lee.C

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 22:54:50 pm »

yeah that is a pretty cool pic  Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: