The Cal-look Lounge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 22:31:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Thank you for your support!
Search:     Advanced search
350742 Posts in 28583 Topics by 6823 Members
Latest Member: Riisager
* Home This Year's European Top 20 lists All Time European Top 20 lists Search Login Register
+  The Cal-look Lounge
|-+  The Cal-look classifieds
| |-+  Wanted
| | |-+  Ragtop roofclip
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Ragtop roofclip  (Read 15844 times)
Frank LUX

Back...Soon...hopefully!!!

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 20:21:52 pm »

If you want a Ragtop Bug, BUY One, But don't DESTROY your '67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank

1960 Ragtop, 2332cc, 48 IDA's, Joe Hunt Magneto, someday it will be back...
1953 Split Window, 1799cc, 48 IDA's, Don Zig Magneto,  OG BRM's...in da works...
SumFun Racecar, 2332cc, 48 IDA's, Magneto
Diederick/DVK

They're never done till they're sold

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 21:34:58 pm »

i think i have a strong argument not to cut the ragtop section in the car.... i was thinking of selling him the section, only i haven't got a sunroof at all in my 67 so i think i will regred it when i sell it so i keep it for myself..as selfish as a i am...so diederick when you have other offers go with them otherwise , try to listen to boy's above and repair the roof...

fucking hell, i've not been stood up like this for quite a while... i could not have imagined this to ever happen!
after even agreeing upon a price and conditions on the email, that you cannot find the simple decency to just send me an email. but instead i have to come home and wonder who has replied to my ad and then having to read this?? i sincerely hope you can at least understand that apart from being too selfish and underhanded in your decision to pull back you could have at least chosen a more subtle way to convey this message...

i'd best take a few breaths now before... i don't know.

do you lot honestly think it's an easy decision for me to make? i still doubt about it and funnily i ponder on this decision way too much everyday. but hope you can understand that i cannot simply fix this myself. i have tried it once, it didn't work i stripped my entire headliner for it and i scratched more paint off my roof (not the sunroof) then i paid someone to fix it and install a new headliner... i end up getting an awful looking headliner and he didn't even re-install the original golde sunroof handle rest (he says he didn't see it or lost it whatever) and there is no-one around that even wants to touch a sunroof. and believe me i have asked around (for about 2 years now). i've been recommended to weld it shut, to not even try to fix it, and to graft in a ragtop. so, finally a ragtop seemed most appealing to me given my alternatives... i hope you may understand what i'm on about.

n.b. i'm not asking for anyone's pity, just a bit of sympathy and help/advice?  Undecided
and if i could get it to work right, believe me, i would be happy to keep it  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 21:52:31 pm by 67-indeed » Logged

Diederick
 -
Proud member of:
DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers
Turtle001

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 23:46:36 pm »

hey diederick -- i think the person who fixed your roof (if i think it's that person... starts with a D en ends with ON) did more damage to your rood then it was before he puts his hands on... go to some guys who know something 'bout it -- we got plenty of good peopz overhere in belgium and i'm sure you got some descent guys overthere in holland too -- keep your faith -- and don't cut up that 67er

swedish '59er in a winter sleep
http://turtle.skynetblogs.be
Diederick/DVK

They're never done till they're sold

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 00:04:04 am »

thanks turtle, but i'm finding no luck here in my country starting with h ending with olland.
any chance you could hook me up with a guy in belgium that could do some magic for me? i wouldn't mind the drive...

Roll Eyes

Diederick
 -
Proud member of:
DVK ~ Der Vollgas Kreuzers
thehanz DVK

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 06:44:46 am »

fucking hell, i've not been stood up like this for quite a while... i could not have imagined this to ever happen!
after even agreeing upon a price and conditions on the email, that you cannot find the simple decency to just send me an email. but instead i have to come home and wonder who has replied to my ad and then having to read this?? i sincerely hope you can at least understand that apart from being too selfish and underhanded in your decision to pull back you could have at least chosen a more subtle way to convey this message...

i'd best take a few breaths now before... i don't know.

reading the above i didn't realize you would take this so hard diederick, but is there a difference of telling by mail or by this ? both written and both the same message, ik will tell you the background when we meet in person again, if you don't hate me to much now..
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:46:30 am by thehanz » Logged

67 bug ragtop 091 berg 5. 2276cc 48 Ida
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: